• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Its my turn to say hello :)

Hello all,
I am glad to finally be apart of this community. I just picked up my 02 NSX this afternoon, after 3 weeks of waiting. Its great, black on black in stick. Cant wait to finally go to some of the local meets. Hello to steve also (yellowhaze). Thanks steve for letting me sit in your car at the chino hills meet, it's what really got me hooked on these cars. Anyways, just saying hi to the community.

Attachments

• IMG_1240.jpg
    IMG_1240.jpg
    69.7 KB · Views: 146
  • IMG_1238.jpg
    IMG_1238.jpg
    68.7 KB · Views: 135
Actually, it can be free but it is best to support the Forum with an annual contribution. All of us doing our small parts can ensure the ongoing "free" nature of things.

Actually, it can be free but it is best to support the Forum with an annual contribution. All of us doing our small parts can ensure the ongoing "free" nature of things.

I actually didnt know this, and i've been here a while (though just lurking till i got the car). I would gladly donate some $, is there a paypal set up somewhere?

Hello all,
I am glad to finally be apart of this community. I just picked up my 02 NSX this afternoon, after 3 weeks of waiting. Its great, black on black in stick. Cant wait to finally go to some of the local meets. Hello to steve also (yellowhaze). Thanks steve for letting me sit in your car at the chino hills meet, it's what really got me hooked on these cars. Anyways, just saying hi to the community.

Hello Jason and congratulations! Your car looks great, but then again you have an '02. Us 91'ers may be a little envious. I only have two suggestions. The first is to enjoy your car and get involved in events and activities. Second, yellow racing stripes would add a little color and bling to your wheels. Well, what do you expect from a one-time black NSX owner (my car was originally black and painted Rio Yellow Pearl by a former owner). :wink:

Steve

Last edited:
Welcome and Congrats on your recent acquisition. Great color! :smile:

As yellowhaze said some of us 91 owners might be a little envious. Glad you got such a nice one. What was the mileage, how many POs, what's the interior color. Congrats on your purchase - looks great! Maybe one day I can trade up!

Glad you are finally hooked up and now the adventure really begins. Where are you located?

Welcome and congrats!

Welcome and congratulations... love those black on black NSXs :smile:

-Wick

Yea, im loving it. Any reason to drive it lol and I do. It has 43k miles on it, and the interior is also black. I live in Chino Hills. I think there is someone with a blue one and a na1 black one. Everythign feels good so far and it was inspected, i just get skeptical on how much vibrating is normal. My z never made a vibration in the cabin, but this car you can feel the car humming, i hope it is normal as the mechanic never said anything about the vibrating (guys from autowave, great guys who will be doing any maintaince on the car). Any of you guys get vibration?? I dont know if it is even the exhaust maybe??? To make a long story short bro has a s2k, no vibrating, then put cat back on car and it was humming and vibrating, then put a test pipe on the car and it's smooth as hell now. weird but true. Also it makes the click click click i read up on and i guess that is normal, the injectors firing or what not. Car was never driven so I have to fix that. It sat for almost a month before yesterday when i bought it.

Mine vibrates slightly. No problems - it'll sort out just fine. Mine is a 91 that had 41k miles on it when I bought it - so comparitively yours was driven - maybe not as much by the PO but someone drove it. Actually in some terms your car for an 03 has pretty high miles. Compared to mine I'd say that.

Has it had any mods? Mine has comptech headers, dali chip, nothing really and a later model NSX exhaust. So pretty minor mods but just what I like about it. I'm sure you will love it. I drove mine into to work today - always fun. Followed a Porsche 4S out of the neighborhood and about half way in to work - a little fun .,..

If the vibration does not go away soon check the roundness of the tires. When a car sits a long time the tires can deform but that usually goes away in a couple of hundred miles or less, depending on temperature.

Mine has no vibration whatsoever, it is one of the smoothest sports cars out there. No rattles, squeeks or thumps. You can get a little buzz at higher RPM from the ECU behind the passenger seat, but a little foam between the ECU and the upholstery cover usually makes it go away.

Congrats on your purchase,

Tytus

yea, its not the tires i dont think although it did sit. The vibration is like.....when you start a hard core musscle car. Its not that bad and has lessened the more i drive it but at idle thats the best way to describe it. When i told mech at autowave the steering wheel vibrated with the car he said it could be bad motor mounts. they werent bad 2 weeks ago in inspection, but he said it can go bad over night. It doesnt bother me just as long at the car isnt going to blow lol.

What a BEAUTYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!

So happy for you, enjoy every second, you'll stare that black beauty @ 4am during winter time in your undies .. freezing your legs ... stareeeeee

:D

OSca

What a BEAUTYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!

So happy for you, enjoy every second, you'll stare that black beauty @ 4am during winter time in your undies .. freezing your legs ... stareeeeee

:D

OSca

haha, i might just take it out in the winter at 4am as it does not snow here in cali where i live.....maybe in my undies too lol. I took it out today with the targo off and my head is burnt. The sun is not my friend, but me and the moon are tight ;)

Back