• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

It's Poll time! What's the mileage and year of your NSX?

Just thought I'd add to the madness.. even though no one will probably even see this...

91 - 56k

'91 NSX (black/ivory)-- 115,000 miles since I stopped really driving it regularly about 10 months ago.

'94 NSX (white/black)-- 70,000 miles and will be seeing plenty more. I just put 2,000 miles on it in a week and a half.

(*I still want to know what happened to that guy in Atlanta with the REALLY high mile car.)

92 GP White/black roof. 77,150 on the clock...

-Come on guys and drive those aluminum beauties and stop them from collecting so much dust, they won't rust, after all the world could end tonight so driving them is a must......

Tebbnsxr said:
92 GP White/black roof. 77,150 on the clock...

-Come on guys and drive those aluminum beauties and stop them from collecting so much dust, they won't rust, after all the world could end tonight so driving them is a must......

I second that advice! ;-) :D

1999 Zanardi Edition #50, approx. 14k on the odo. clocking in approx. 3500 mi. per year so far since late 2001.

Back