• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Japan Drive

Pretty scaring narrow roads where it's hard for two cars to pass each other.

Outside of North America people learn to master the dimensions of their vehicles, control and drive it with more precision. I was embarrassed when I first drove in England... fine now and have gotten a lot better since (first time was back in 97 when I drove in England... Granted I was 19 that year and only been driving for 3 years... Felt like a superstar ripping my car around at home but England put me in my place).

Here in Puerto Rico there are many miles of roads, one of the most dense countries road wise and many of them are mountain roads just like these. As the poster above said one has to understand the car's dimensions so that you know what to do when you find yourself facing a bus going up a hill in a narrow road. Good thing about narrow roads though is that they are great places to learn and people that drive in them are generally good drivers

wow that's some pretty old school beat playing in the background

112 - Only You (ft. Notorious B.I.G & Mase)

haha It's been years since I listened to that ! Nice :D

wow that's some pretty old school beat playing in the background

112 - Only You (ft. Notorious B.I.G & Mase)

haha It's been years since I listened to that ! Nice :D

Old school when it comes to r&b as well as hip hop is pretty much what I listen to. Some of the new stuff is good too but mostly it's garbage.

lol my needle is bouncing because my speed sensor is going bad, and yes thats a US spec NSX in Japan. When I move here I shipped her with me. The lanes are indeed 2 way roads.

Back