• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Japanese HSC review??

I saw this on Temple of Vtech.

"I will try to obtain a copy of the mag and will post the full article (in Japanese though).In the Japanese mag, also was included a full evaluation and test drive of the HSC concept....... "

Does anyone know what magazine this is? We need some help from our friends in Japan I think for this one.

NetViper said:
I saw this on Temple of Vtech.

"I will try to obtain a copy of the mag and will post the full article (in Japanese though).In the Japanese mag, also was included a full evaluation and test drive of the HSC concept....... "

Does anyone know what magazine this is? We need some help from our friends in Japan I think for this one.

I saw this mag in Mitsuwa.. I read it but I didn't buy it. I will try and get it today (if work permits) and scan it.

Re: Re: Japanese HSC review??

RyRy210 said:
I saw this mag in Mitsuwa.. I read it but I didn't buy it. I will try and get it today (if work permits) and scan it.

Any luck?

I check the bookstore in the Mitsuwa plaza in torrance, in litte tokyo, and also the one by Curry house, no luck.... They have a bunch but now its all gone!

I did pick up another NSX book though, and will probably post a pic of it in the general NSX forum.

Back