• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

JEFF BAKER! Celebrating his birthday @ Todai Houston ( Sushi Buffet ) July 19th 2009

JEFF BAKER! Celebrating His Birthday @ Todai Houston ( Sushi Buffet ) July 19th 2009

Well Jeff Baker is gonna celebrate his Birthday @ Todai Houston and wanted to see if any of my nsx brethrens wanted to join me. I could list the menu but instead left the link below so u could see the menu. I love this place and eat there like once a week if i have a chance but just wanted to see if anybody from the nsx group would like to join us!!

Just figured we could eat and hangout, like we do at our other meets, and maybe walk over next door to Dave and Busters and have some drinks and play some games if anybody was up for that too.

It's about $25.00 per person and that includes tip and drink! Alcohol, beer and wine is available upon request. I will have my own section, as always, enough to seat over 40 people if neccessary. Todai Houston's hundred-foot-plus buffet offers sushi, seafood, gourmet hot food, desserts and salads—over 150 items in all.

Todai Houston is also the first location to add Brazilian Churrascaria-style meats to its menu. A roving staff of expert carvers brings 18 different cuts of grilled meats to your table, along with an extensive selection of fine seafood. Our carefully crafted wine list includes some of the best selections from South America, California, and Europe.

2 of my best friends Ricardo and Justin will be joining me as well. Hope to see some of ya''ll there. :biggrin:

Where:

TODAI HOUSTON
7620 Katy Freeway #300
Houston, Tx 77024
713-682-0009

( Its located in the Marq E Center, I-10 and Silber behind Dave and Busters )

Time:

12:00 P.M. TO 3:00 P.M. maybe later? SUNDAY July 19th, 2009

Link To Menu:

http://todaihouston.com/menu.html

Questions or Comments?

Phone: 713-682-0009

E-Mail: [email protected]

1. Jeff Baker
2. Ricardo & Jen ( Bestfriend since grade school )
3. Justin & Katie ( Another bestfriend since 97 )
4. David Alban ( Close friend )

Last edited:
1. Jeff Baker :biggrin:

Happy birthday bro.
I'll be at work until 2 pm on sunday. But I'll hit you up when I leave to see where you guys are at and will meet yall up. Hopefully you aren't drunk yet and will answer the phone:biggrin:.

Happy B-Day bro.

You know me and Leslie will be there!!

And for any of you who haven't been to the Todai, well let me assure you it ROCKS!!!!! As a matter of fact it was Jeff who turned me on to place.

happy bday Jeff, Im in man.

Greg Z, Leslie, Omar, and Rahim!! Thanks for the birthday wishes!!! :biggrin:

Trust me this will be great, don't eat breakfast!!!

1. Jeff Baker :wink:
5.Greg Z & Leslie
6. Omar ( adrenaline_nsx )

Last edited:
Damn dude

This is like a month away. Remind me again later as the time approaches. I'm sure I'll be there.

oooooo BOYS...... Bull Run heads from New York to Austin that week. That weekend is the weekend to be in Austin. They will be coming in from New Orlenes through Beaumont through Houston to get to Austin. I hope yall dont have plans for Fri and Sat.

Sunday im in for the SUSHI !!!!!!!

oooooo BOYS...... Bull Run heads from New York to Austin that week. That weekend is the weekend to be in Austin. They will be coming in from New Orlenes through Beaumont through Houston to get to Austin. I hope yall dont have plans for Fri and Sat.

Sunday im in for the SUSHI !!!!!!!

Hell yeah!! Thats what im talking about Scott!!!! :biggrin:

5.Greg Z & Leslie Z
7. Scott ( TXvsLV )

Hell yeah!! Thats what im talking about Scott!!!! :biggrin:

5.Greg Z & Leslie Z
7. Scott ( TXvsLV )

Jeff i'm gonna try to make it.:biggrin:

I'm in

1. Jeff Baker
5.Greg Z & Leslie Z
7. Scott ( TXvsLV )
8. Matt_337

happy birthday!:smile: wish i could make it but i got plans with the old lady. :frown: have fun eating free at todai since its your birthday. gotta love free meals:biggrin:

have fun eating free at todai since its your birthday. gotta love free meals:biggrin:

They changed their policy. You don't get to eat free that day. You get a coupon for a free meal the next time you visit. At least this was the policy the last time I went there on a birthday (couple of years ago).

Hi,

I live in Houston and just bought an NSX from a Primer in Austin. This is my first post.

As it happens, my birthday also falls on July 19th. My wife and I love sushi, and would like to come celebrate with y'all at Todai.

-Colin

Happy B-Day again Jeff. Thnx for the invite. You sure on knocking on 30 huh LOL

Didn't get a chance to post yesterday but THANKS to all who came out! It's always great chilling with everybody! :biggrin: Y'all made it a memerable birthday for me !

Last edited:
Back