• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Jeremy Lin

is awesome. Love watching his game. He's made the Knicks relevant again and might save their season. Humble, nice kid who's deflecting all credit. Kind of like Tebow. He's winning the nation over.

ball lin ....:smile:

38 points, 7 assists in a win over Kobe and the Lakers. :eek::eek:

I'm a HUGE Nash fan, but this kid is special. He has the makings of becoming a multi-MVP like Nash, and under the perfect system under D'Antoni. I'm insanely jealous of his talents and hard work, especially being a non-tall freak like Yao Ming.

I work out hard and play competitively in sports, so I take sports very seriously as a player and a fan. This kid blows me away.

I watched the Knicks vs Lakers on my DVR every second by second, continually being amazed by this kid from nowhere. I have been watching Youtube clips of him...I'm a Linwagon fan!!!

Just as my favorite team the Phoenix Suns start to disappoint me, I have found new love in the New York Knicks with STAT (Amare) and Lin.

Life is great. :biggrin:

Just jealous Phoenix doesn't have him... :redface:

Check out how hard this kid works:
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/CLzrLXQIbwM" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

See him wringing out his shirts after working out? That's me, after working out for an hour, and then playing for 2.5 hours, and wringing out my shirts afterwards... I feel his pain, but not his talents....LOL

Last edited:
jeremy-lin-linsanity-wallpaper-by-angelmaker666-560x350.jpg

The dude grew up in the center of the technology world, Palo Alto where Facebook, HP, etc. are HQ'd. Stanford was right across from his high school and they totally dropped the ball in recruiting him.

http://www.chinasmack.com/2012/stor...ketball-record-chinese-netizen-reactions.html

Can't remember how I found out about him but I've been following him since his junior year in college. I thought he would make a great athletic role model for my son since there are similarities in our family background. My son (in middle school) is in the high honors program, gets straight A's, and is on the school's Varsity basketball team. He didn't get really interested in him until he watched the Knicks/Laker game last week but I've been giving him regular updates on his career for the past 4 years. Jeremy just seems like a really good kid. He's humble, intelligent, has high moral values, and got GAME!

I'm thrilled at his success and hope it doesn't change the values he holds important.

BTW, just bought my son a J Lin Knicks jersey but we are still Lakers fans!

Lin is a role model for everyone even outside basketball. An unassuming kid who is hardworking and not into showing off. He comes into the game well prepared with all the basic skills perfected. What made him successful was his obvious work ethics. He is all over the court offending and defending.
Basketball is very popular in China and they are investing huge load of money in the sport. In a few years, we will see some superstars from China for sure.
Steve

I feel bad for Rose or Wade be cause from now on until he retires, Lin is going to get the Chinese vote & start EVERY single all star game. I hate the Knicks, but I will admit Lin is good as hell.

Last edited:
I feel bad for Rose or Wade be cause from now on until he retires, Lin is going to get the Chinese vote & start EVERY single star game until he retires. I hate the Knicks, but I will admit Lin is good as hell.

haha. And even AFTER he retires. Wasn't Ming leading vote getter even when he was out for like 2 years? lol

Went to the game last night in Toronto. It was great first sold out game of the seasons for the raptors because of Lin. It was awesome home team was cheering for the knicks :) the Lindanity is Lintagious!!! Lin jerseys are sold out

Back