• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

JETZ Racing new products: TYPE-R wing & '02 style sports valence.

~~~~~~~~~~~NEW SMOKE COATED TYPE-R WING AVAILABLE!~~~~~~~~~~

JETZ Racing is proud to offer our first two products for the NSX community. We pursuit quality, fitment and your satisfaction :)

[FONT=Verdana, Verdana]Customer feedback shapes our business and allows us to better serve you, therefore your suggestive opinions and ideas are always welcome.[/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana, Verdana]Here is our JETZ Racing Carbon fiber TYPE-R rear wing:[/FONT]

Fitment issues with aftermarket products are most NSX owner's nightmare, therefore we have improved our TYPE-R wing in many ways.

• Mounting holes all professionally aligned. In fact, the tolerances were improved by decreasing the gap between the spoiler and quarter panel, which allow the tolerances to be very exact on each side. We also improved the front leading edges to smoothly flanges to the trunk lid following the trunk lid's design, the fit looks like factory equipment.

• As you know some of other r type wings don't have the same center deck's aerodynamic shape like the original R wing, even though LED were placed but from behind the center deck looks extra thick. Also JETZ have fixed the all around gap spacing problems to achieve this outstanding fitment.

• All JETZ wings are made in plain weave carbon fiber which offer a cleaner JDM look.

R4.jpg

R1.jpg

R2.jpg

R3.jpg

Smoke coated version:

smoked1.jpg

smoked3.jpg

smoked4.jpg

Rick with smoke coated version installed :biggrin:
IMG_1711.jpg

Customer fitment pics, special thanks to Dgrayson :)

DANs1.JPG

DANs2.JPG

DANs3.JPG

DANs4.JPG

DANs5.JPG

Last edited:
JETZ Racing rear sports valence is identical to the factory '02 + valence. With newly shaped rear spats and a black mesh center vent, this valence easily provides an updated look to early model NSXs, and the fitment has been professionally tested and guaranteed.

JETZ Valence has been professionally replicated to achieved factory like fitment, it bolts to existing bumper mounting locations for direct installation with out any modification.

Compatible with all years NSX and compatible with most NSX-R diffuser.

• Fitment: 100% Direct Replacement. No glue, no tape. Exactly like an OEM replacement part.

• Based off of the OEM mold, we guaranteed OEM fitment.

V1.jpg

V2.jpg

V3.jpg

V4.jpg

V5.jpg

Customer pics, special thanks to Kuni :)

BEFORE.jpg

AFTER.jpg

Rear.jpg

Side.jpg

Retail price will be set when our website is done, so this is our Grand opening special for the prime members!

Price:
USA (Lower 48 States) and CANADA ONLY.

JETZ TYPE-R wing:

$590 shipped.
$680 shipped for "Smoke coated version".

JETZ rear sports valence:

$560.00 Primed & Shipped.
$690.00 Painted/Clear Coat & Shipped. We offer: Berlina Black, Grand Prix White, Sebring Silver Metallic, Spa Yellow, Monte Carlo Blue Pearl, Brookland green Pearl and Formula red. (Please allow 4~5 business days for painting process).

Combo special:

$950.00 + $80 shipping. TYPE-R WING (Non-smoked) + REAR VALENCE(Unpainted).

$1080.00 + $80 shipping. TYPE-R WING (Non-smoked) + REAR VALENCE(Painted & Clear Coated).

Payment Method: Paypal [email protected]

Interested members, please PM or email me at [email protected] for any inquiry.

<!-- / message --><!-- edit note -->

Last edited:
Looks clean, price?

rk

Retail price will be set when our website is done, so this is our Grand opening special for the prime members!

Price:
USA (Lower 48 States) and CANADA ONLY.

JETZ
TYPE-R wing:

$590 shipped.
$680 shipped for "Smoke coated version".

JETZ rear sports valence:

$560.00 Primed & Shipped.
$690.00 Painted/Clear Coat & Shipped. We offer:
Berlina Black, Grand Prix White, Sebring Silver Metallic, Spa Yellow, Monte Carlo Blue Pearl, Brookland green Pearl and
Formula red. (Please allow 4~5 business days for painting process).

Combo special:

$950.00 + $80 shipping. TYPE-R WING (Non-smoked) + REAR VALENCE(Unpainted).

$1080.00 + $80 shipping. TYPE-R WING (Non-smoked) + REAR VALENCE(Painted & Clear Coated).

Payment Method: Paypal [email protected]

Interested members, please PM or email me at [email protected] for any inquiry.

Last edited:
Johnny!

How about some CF mirrors? Either oem or even if you can make the craftsquare JGTC style would be nice.

JOHNNY is the shizznit ;] great product. will have pics up soon

I have Jetz type R wings installed in my car and I'm completely happy. Great product and price. Johnny is a very nice guy to deal with. :smile:

Johnny!

How about some CF mirrors? Either oem or even if you can make the craftsquare JGTC style would be nice.

Hey John! CF mirrors are in our plans, but not sure people like the OEM style or craftsquare.

JOHNNY is the shizznit ;] great product. will have pics up soon

Hey Kim! looking forward for your pics!:biggrin:

I have Jetz type R wings installed in my car and I'm completely happy. Great product and price. Johnny is a very nice guy to deal with. :smile:

Henry, you are the man! I'm glad you guys like the wing, enjoy~ :smile:

I can check on this for you, it should fit with quad tips exhaust.

Cheers,
Johnny

If the exhaust opening is the same as the 02 it won't work with the ARK DTX. I think I have seen the 02 rear valence work with one quad tip exhaust but the tips were pretty small and it was a tight fit.

I can check on this for you, it should fit with quad tips exhaust.

Cheers,
Johnny

It will work if you don't mind the burnt plastic smell:wink:

Looks good, too bad they won't fit with quad tips exhaust.:frown:

+1...never saw '02 model NSX with quad tip exhaust. I was also aiming on this, but the sad thing is that I'm stuck with quad tip Supersprint.

DSC00203.JPG

Last edited:
Back