• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

JETZ Racing new products: TYPE-R wing & '02 style sports valence.

Johnny, I placed an order with you 11/11/09. You acknowledged reciept of funds and said the R-wing batch would be ready in a few days. I have not heard from you since. I also sent a follow up PM Sunday. Please respond. Thanks

2 sets of "FRP" JETZ TYPE-R wing up for grab! We can paint it any factory color to match your car.

$450 each (Paint job and shipping included!).

Please PM me before sending payment!

Cheers,
Johnny

1 set of "FRP" JETZ TYPE-R wing up for grab!

Regards,
Johnny

Can any members who have made payments to JETZ Racing in October or November please post in this thread stating whether you received your order, or not.

thank you

Can any members who have made payments to JETZ Racing in October or November please post in this thread stating whether you received your order, or not.

thank you

uhh if u just read this thread u can see that everyone here has posted pics of their received products... :confused::rolleyes:

uhh if u just read this thread u can see that everyone here has posted pics of their received products... :confused::rolleyes:

In fact I re-read the whole thread from go to whoa yesterday as part of my investigations before posting this question. If you look at dates of orders and happy customer replies you will start to understand why my question is limited to october and november. I have a number of reasons for asking this question which I will reveal if my concerns prove justified.

In fact I re-read the whole thread from go to whoa yesterday as part of my investigations before posting this question. If you look at dates of orders and happy customer replies you will start to understand why my question is limited to october and november. I have a number of reasons for asking this question which I will reveal if my concerns prove justified.

Um, dude it seems to me all orders are satisfied... There's no need to "investigate" anything as I received my order very quickly - except he had to special order my paint code (midnight pearl) and it took a few days longer to paint but that's expected. I don't see any complaints except for one above that has been resolved. (if he's not responding to your PM,s - it is the holidays remember?)

um dude, with the greatest respect, you don't have all the facts.

So back to my genuine question ... can any members who have paid JETZ racing for parts in last two months (October or November) please post in this thread stating that whether they have received their order, or not.

thank you

um dude, with the greatest respect, you don't have all the facts.

So back to my genuine question ... can any members who have paid JETZ racing for parts in last two months (October or November) please post in this thread stating that whether they have received their order, or not.

thank you
:rolleyes:

We had some delay on our new batch of wings, but all orders will be ship out next week. You can post here if you don't get the shipping info.

We are sorry for the inconvenience!

Regards,
Johnny

We had some delay on our new batch of wings, but all orders will be ship out next week. You can post here if you don't get the shipping info.

We are sorry for the inconvenience!

Regards,
Johnny

See I knew there was a reasonable explanation as to what was going on... Johny is a standup guy and a great vendor to this community. I hope sparky can sleep well tonight. Thx Jonny for a great product! :biggrin:

Hi guys, I received members asking if this combo special is still going. Once a while we will have special on different parts, check back our website regularly for special offers or email us for any inquiry!

Best regard,
Johnny
JETZ Racing

Special for the '02 style side skirts and JETZ F-style engine lid going on now!

JRBSS01-5lg.jpg

JREC01-6lg.jpg

PM us for details!

Regards,
David

Johnny its been a while now, considering the time you said needed to finish the new batch of rear valances, i pm´d you but got no response.

I called you at the shop and nobody answered (more than 1 time)....

Anyone had luck contacting jetz?

BOOsted, we are having some delay on the new batch of valances but as soon as we have it done I will let you know when to make payment for it ok?

Thank you,
David
JETZ Racing

recieved my jetz spoiler 2 weeks ago, quality piece, now just waiting on my Berlina valence to be ready ;).

Let me know Johnny

Got my CF wing a few weeks ago. I have to say, the weave looks amazing. Some fellow NSXers commented on how much sleeker it looks than their CF wing from a different place. I haven't had time to install the part yet. Looking forward to working on it next weekend.

I have to say, Johnny's ability to predict when he can ship is probably the weakest link... not his products :biggrin:

Got my CF wing a few weeks ago. I have to say, the weave looks amazing. Some fellow NSXers commented on how much sleeker it looks than their CF wing from a different place. I haven't had time to install the part yet. Looking forward to working on it next weekend.

I have to say, Johnny's ability to predict when he can ship is probably the weakest link... not his products :biggrin:

lol John, thanks for the kind words, glad you like the wing. :biggrin:

Back