• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Joined the NSX Crew earlier this year

I bought a 2005 earlier this year from a dealer. It is Vin #236 Would love to know if anyone has any background on the car, it came pretty Mint and well cared for. Does the vin indicate it was one of the last few built? Wasn't sure how to interpret that.

I've had an s2000 for a long time but I'm coming over from the MKIV side. I should have gotten one of these a long time ago its such a joy to drive.

I bought a 2005 earlier this year from a dealer. It is Vin #236 Would love to know if anyone has any background on the car, it came pretty Mint and well cared for. Does the vin indicate it was one of the last few built? Wasn't sure how to interpret that.

I've had an s2000 for a long time but I'm coming over from the MKIV side. I should have gotten one of these a long time ago its such a joy to drive.

Welcome! The VINs are generally sequential, so yours is definitely one of the later cars. You can search the forum for the entire VIN (use Google) and you will see if it pops up anywhere.

Post pics!

Nice car! I have always loved the Berlina Black on 02+ cars with stock wheels. I think it looks so classy. The sliver of the wheels and headlights against the black just pops.
[MENTION=20915]RYU[/MENTION] DO IT...but keep the ITB ;)

Looks like a 1:18 dicast! many safe happy miles!

Thanks! I go a bit over board with the black/black was specifically looking for a 2005 berlina black for a while -- My supra, gt3, and s2000 are all black.

[MENTION=38282]kcarz[/MENTION] Kcarz - Welcome to NSXPrime and ownership. I have additional information on # 236. Please PM me for it, or if Prime won't let you PM yet I can post it publicly (it's nothing bad, btw!). Meanwhile, could you please take and post a photo of the FMVSS label (Driver's B pillar) which will have the month/year of your 2005's manufacture listed in the upper right hand corner of the label?
It's got to be one of the last dozen or so... .

Last edited:
Congrats. It's beautiful and classy!

@kcarz - Welcome to NSXPrime and ownership. I have additional information on # 236. Please PM me for it, or if Prime won't let you PM yet I can post it publicly (it's nothing bad, btw!). Meanwhile, could you please take and post a photo of the FMVSS label (Driver's B pillar) which will have the month/year of your 2005's manufacture listed in the upper right hand corner of the label?
It's got to be one of the last dozen or so... .

Thanks! Ya NSXPrime doesn't seem to allow me to PM yet. If you'd be open to emailing me that would be ideal and much appreciated? My email is my first name at Gmail. Thanks.

Thanks! Ya NSXPrime doesn't seem to allow me to PM yet. If you'd be open to emailing me that would be ideal and much appreciated? My email is my first name at Gmail. Thanks.

Yeah you need 10 posts to PM- it's to prevent spammers from gaining access to all members and then blasting them with thousands of bot spam PMs. :) Just post a few more and you'll be good.

^^^^^ Yuk yuk that's one way to quickly achieve ten postings! ^^^^^^

I will regular e-mail you here in a bit at the addy you furnished. My P M in/out box is very near capacity....

Back