• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

JonMonkey's build thread

I really like this thread :) I keep missing my 1991 NSX.. The entry price is kind of steep today (although twice the price for the car, I make four times the money now.. so wtf is my problem? LOL!)

After what seems like forever I have finally installed my new body pieces and am awaiting time for paint. I can not wait to see what this car looks like with fresh paint and all one color again.

1000004929.jpg1000004187.jpg

So far I got the front bumper replaced with a new Mode4 bumper and an 02 front lip. Also added a Seibon carbon hood, a set of Downforce TCRC side skirts, Downforce carbon side vents and a set of Pride carbon side mirrors.

1000004919.jpg
1000004920.jpg

While I was waiting for the exterior parts to come in I started some work on the interior. I wrapped the door panels in black alcantara and added the Euroboutique carbon switch panels. Currently waiting for Euroboutiqu to add some carbon to my door handles.

Dang. Are there any skirts that don't involve a whole bunch of dicking around with to get good fitment? (besides OEM?)

Your car is going to look awesome though.

Back