• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

July 18/19th random meet Cruise n Beer?

Anybody up for a cruise and beer coming weekend? Just a random thought! Suggestions on place n route? Will be in Spain weekend after next :biggrin: so why not start a week before?

Weather reports says shine on Fri/Sat so far. Never know.

Almost middle of week:confused: any other suggestions that can make it better?

PS: Good luck with Summit folks.

Last edited:
Wish I can make it just to see. All day meetings. I don't know how it works but can I just come and see? Not ready to track yet.

Back on Aug3 in U.S. Hopefully we will do fun stuff in Aug/Sept.

I am normally open most weekends as my plans are not really planned and when I plan it won't work.

Last edited:
Wish I can make it just to see. All day meetings. I don't know how it works but can I just come and see? Not ready to track yet.

Back on Aug3 in U.S. Hopefully we will do fun stuff in Aug/Sept.

I am normally open most weekends as my plans are not really planned and when I plan it won't work.

u should come and watch us on the track. monday and tuesday event.

Bryan

Do you have details of this event? I know the location from FW website but no time etc. I sent an email to [email protected] asking for details but I am just going to be watching. Not sure if he cares to viewers emails.

Let me know if you have and I will try.

Can't believe you turned into a track thread. Let us talk about cruise n beer spot. I saw one a Tavern in old town in Aldie/something on 50 extension. Looked pretty kewl on the day went for cruise on Acura meet. Want to hit that on Sat afternoon. Beer and burger! Never been there. I am open to other.

I think its called Red Horse or Hidden Horse. May be Middleburg. Not sure again. Did not get time to go up there to see. My cell phone just in case: 703 344 5271. Call me if any changes. Have a time in mind?

Last edited:
Back