• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

June 4th Meet @ um...HOOTERS!!

randomharmony said:
i'm down for a fast drive! 1NSX2GO, what routes do you have in mind?

Good roads between Dublin and Livermore N of 580, Good roads and wineries in Livermore S. of 580, or beautiful cruisin roads W. of 680 and S. of 580 where you can just enjoy the scenery. For those heading back to So.Bay area, there is always Mines rd. to Mt Hamilton and S.J. or Calaveras Rd into Milpitas. Oh the possibilities.

1NSX2GO

ANYONE who lives close by have a folding table that we can use?? Yawwn is driving his van tomorrow, and can pick it up from you early in the morning.

I have several small wooden table (folding ones) that my sister use to eat her dinner in front of the couch to watch TV :) It's about 2 ft high. I think I can bring about 3 of them and combine them together to make a 5 ft long table?
Someone can bring a table cloth and put it over and that should be sufficient enough?

I think I can fit those in the trunk too. Let me know.

randomharmony said:
ANYONE who lives close by have a folding table that we can use?? Yawwn is driving his van tomorrow, and can pick it up from you early in the morning.

1NSX2GO said:
Good roads between Dublin and Livermore N of 580, Good roads and wineries in Livermore S. of 580, or beautiful cruisin roads W. of 680 and S. of 580 where you can just enjoy the scenery. For those heading back to So.Bay area, there is always Mines rd. to Mt Hamilton and S.J. or Calaveras Rd into Milpitas. Oh the possibilities.

1NSX2GO

Pat, are you back in the saddle :confused:. good to see you here. :cool:

Guys, NSX2GO knows some of the best back roads in the Bay Area, allow him to suggest the drives :cool:

Im so bummmed that I cant go :mad:.

take plenty of pictures......

I think we should put our NSX Prime screen names on the tags with our real names right below it. This way people will know who is who. Unless you don't want everyone to know who you are. :eek:

Litespeeds said:
I think we should put our NSX Prime screen names on the tags with our real names right below it. This way people will know who is who. Unless you don't want everyone to know who you are. :eek:
very good idea

It was nice meeting some of you! I'll be posting some pictures in the Gallery section.

OK, feeling a bit guilty because instead of doing the healthy thing and riding the bike up Grizzly Peak I was peer pressured into going out in the NSX instead. Food was just OK, but the eye candy was better. Now I guess I'd better get back outside and work off those buffalo wings and beer! Nice to meet some of the new folks. Shane, thanks to you and all the other folks who helped organize. Huge turnout.

Attachments

• grizzly peak 05_tmp.JPG
    grizzly peak 05_tmp.JPG
    96.4 KB · Views: 661
  • CIMG0299_xs.JPG
    CIMG0299_xs.JPG
    78.2 KB · Views: 649
I just want to say Thank You to RandomHarmony and everyone involved with the Bay Area Chapter. This was my first meeting and I had a great time. Thanks for letting a Valley Guy take part. I met some great people and saw some beautiful cars. I just wish I could have taken part in the drive...

Ditto on the thanks to RandomHarmony and everyone else who helped organize this meet. Great visiting, food and sights...

And Ron... I thought I was holding you up on the Freeway... when I looked at my speedo, I was doing just under 100 and you were still on my tail... :eek: so I moved over to let you by... I didn't want to chance getting a ticket... :D

NSX88 said:
It was nice meeting everyone! Wish I couldve stayed longer! See you all next time!

and yes Shane "I am a girl and I do own an NSX"....lol jp :wink:

I saw you leave but didn't get a chance to say hi... I'm guessing you had to sale some more cars today... :D see you at the next meet...

spartan2-3 said:
patiently waiting for pictures from the meet/drive.... :smile:
Not good at this... but here goes... Maybe???

Attachments

• hooters27a.jpg
    hooters27a.jpg
    92.7 KB · Views: 642
Okay... this is it.... Thanks again for a great time...

Attachments

• hooters28a.jpg
    hooters28a.jpg
    52.7 KB · Views: 647
  • hooters15a.jpg
    hooters15a.jpg
    56.3 KB · Views: 646
spartan2-3 said:
patiently waiting for pictures from the meet/drive.... :smile:
Romeo - Sam, U guys misses out BIG time
Dont worry looks like this wont be the last Hooter's Meet, he he :biggrin:

Here are some, and sorry some pix are not pro quality :redface:

Attachments

• Hooters Meet 06-04-05 (1).JPG
    Hooters Meet 06-04-05 (1).JPG
    65.8 KB · Views: 601
  • Hooters Meet 06-04-05 (2).JPG
    Hooters Meet 06-04-05 (2).JPG
    64.6 KB · Views: 598
  • Hooters Meet 06-04-05 (3).JPG
    Hooters Meet 06-04-05 (3).JPG
    54.7 KB · Views: 606
  • Hooters Meet 06-04-05 (4).JPG
    Hooters Meet 06-04-05 (4).JPG
    62.5 KB · Views: 599
  • Hooters Meet 06-04-05 (5).JPG
    Hooters Meet 06-04-05 (5).JPG
    57.1 KB · Views: 604
Last edited:
more

Attachments

• Hooters Meet 06-04-05 (6).JPG
    Hooters Meet 06-04-05 (6).JPG
    54.6 KB · Views: 691
  • Hooters Meet 06-04-05 (9).JPG
    Hooters Meet 06-04-05 (9).JPG
    35 KB · Views: 605
  • Hooters Meet 06-04-05 (13).JPG
    Hooters Meet 06-04-05 (13).JPG
    42.2 KB · Views: 593
  • Hooters Meet 06-04-05 (14).JPG
    Hooters Meet 06-04-05 (14).JPG
    49.1 KB · Views: 588
  • Hooters Meet 06-04-05 (16).JPG
    Hooters Meet 06-04-05 (16).JPG
    56.1 KB · Views: 607
Last edited:
thanks to the folks who coordinated this event - it was great seeing so many nsx's and their owners together at one time. (anybody get a final nsx vehicle count?) it was also nice to catch up with folks i'd met in previous years (and check out their new rides :) as well as getting to know those i haven't met until now. i've taken a few snapshots and will post over the next day or so.

hal

Hey Shane,
Thanks for organizing this. It was a great turnout.
This event was a great opportunity to catch up with old acquaintances, as well as new friends. I'm happy to have attended.

Has there been any interest gauged for the second Saturday of next month at OPAK Racing?

Take Care.

Back