• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Just bought a 03 NSX

Modernceo said:
Nice price on the 03 too !

I disagree. Given the really high miles, and that Cerberus's 6K mile mint, newer car sold for that price over 6 months ago, I would say that the Bimmer Store profitted immensely on this transaction.

MoreRPMs said:
I disagree. Given the really high miles, and that Cerberus's 6K mile mint, newer car sold for that price over 6 months ago, I would say that the Bimmer Store profitted immensely on this transaction.

Why do you have to rain on a mans parade:confused:
As long as he's happy with it who cares, not like theres tons of NSXs out there to pick from.

Congratulations on your new car. Look forward to seeing some pics.

clr1024 said:
Why do you have to rain on a mans parade:confused:
As long as he's happy with it who cares, not like theres tons of NSXs out there to pick from.

You're right. We should all be cheerleaders on this board. The NSX is a flawless machine, and whatever anyone pays for his car merits no criticism of any kind. :rolleyes:

MoreRPMs said:
You're right. We should all be cheerleaders on this board. The NSX is a flawless machine, and whatever anyone pays for his car merits no criticism of any kind. :rolleyes:

Who said anything about being cheerleaders. Whats done is done, he cant' go back and change what he paid for it. Something is worth what someone is willing to pay for it, and he was willing to pay x amount. Why criticize the price after the fact.

Major Congrats to you on your new vehicle purchase. Don't let anyone bring you down! I just got mine last week and I still go sit in the garage just to look at it!

Are you loving it or what?

b

MoreRPMs said:
We pertains to new and prospective NSX owners, i.e., those looking to purchase. You, on the other hand, mearly troll about and give nothing to the NSX Prime knowledgebase.
Price critisism of a car already purchased, coming from a person who doesn't own an NSX, is what deserves a roll of the eyes.:rolleyes:

MoreRPMs said:

If I remember correctly, Cerberu's car was sold at a steal of a price, and he even mentioned it. His car didnt sell within the timeframe he wanted, and he lost on it.

I dont think Bimmer store profitted immensly on this transaction, I think 62k for a 03 with 2X thousand miles is a very fair price. Its only a immensly profitable for Bimmer when your comparing the sale to Cerberu's steal of a price transaction !

MoreRPMs said:

Don't feed the trolls.
Wonder what this guy "MoreRPMs" paid for his 03 NSX? :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Dewain27,
Congratulations on getting your NSX. Drive it as much as you can and you will have lots of fun along the way. :biggrin:

Which color did you get. Tell me its Imola Orange...love that color. :smile:

First off, Congrats!:biggrin:

Im always shocked when I see posts like this and I guess this is why Acura killed the current NSX. Ive had an 04, I repeat 04 on my showroom floor for almost 3 months. $68,999 with only 9k:eek: Acura Certified and eligible for special finance promotions. This car is going to do more at an auction than I can retail it for?

I remember when I bought mine, everyone said it was too much money but where would we be without monday morning quarterbacks?

Bottom line is, its a sick car at a price that someone was willing to pay. Maybe there was a trade involved that the dealer stepped up on.:wink:

blavenia said:
Major Congrats to you on your new vehicle purchase. Don't let anyone bring you down! I just got mine last week and I still go sit in the garage just to look at it!

That feeling never ends:eek: During this weekends blizzard-2 ft of snow, I would go into my garage from time to time and have a beer and a smoke and just look and look at my baby. Truly a work of art.

Troll Patrol said:
We pertains to new and prospective NSX owners, i.e., those looking to purchase. You, on the other hand, mearly troll about and give nothing to the NSX Prime knowledgebase.
Price critisism of a car already purchased, coming from a person who doesn't own an NSX, is what deserves a roll of the eyes.:rolleyes:

I agree.
Makes you wonder what makes MoreRPMS such a sour puss.
Maybe its because he wants a NSX and is jealous of the new owner here.. :tongue:

MoreRPMs said:
... Cerberus's 6K mile mint, newer car sold for that price over 6 months ago..
You should have drop-kicked your FD and bought it. Then you wouldn't look like this...

frightening_troll.jpg

Congratulations!!! I think you got a fair deal. More RPMs can crap in one hand and wish in the other and see which one fills up first!!!!
Meanwhile, you'll be driving the finest car made at any price. You MUST post photos of your new baby. First time you are in the car and VTEC kicks in, you wouldn't care if you paid $120K for it. What color etc. did you get?

To The Kid- Excellent idea!!! I'm going to have to have a pizza to go with the cold beer when I do that this weekend. I'll just tell them to deliver to the garage!:smile:

Doc C said:
To The Kid- Excellent idea!!! I'm going to have to have a pizza to go with the cold beer when I do that this weekend. I'll just tell them to deliver to the garage!:smile:

Im debating putting a couch in mine. I currently have my old NSX seats in my garage to lounge out in. 2 feet of snow aint know joke.

While I certainly respect and agree with the idea of being able to disagree on pricing, etc., even if it hurts someone's feelings, I will say that using Cerebus' transcation is not a fair comparision, as he was (in my opinion) a fool to let it go so cheap, and had I been in the market for a 02-05 at the time (and could have lived with the cleaning chores of another black vehicle) I would have been all over it. I think that the price paid by the thread starter seems very reasonable to better than average. I also think if you do not own one, you are a lot more likely to be flamed for the comment you made, regardless of whether or not you meant it as a insult.

congrats on your purchase! I feel that you purchased your car for a pretty good price seeing how 03 nsx's in good condition were wholesaling for about 60k not to long ago. I

MoreRPMs said:
I consider myself kind of a jerk at times...and even I think this is a lame and uncalled for comment.

Back