• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Just bought an '18 NSX from Acura Performance Centre of Saskatoon

It was a fantastic experience. The sales team was excellent to deal with. I have no problem giving this dealership future business with respect to service and perhaps other car purchases. Really top knotch.

Congratulations!
Great to see more Canadians owning NSXs.
I visited Acura Performance Centre of Saskatoon a couple of years ago, when I drove to Road America in Wisconsin for an NSXPO event. I would agree great people.
They were able to help me with a part I needed to continue my road trip home.

NSXCA.org

Congratulations!
Great to see more Canadians owning NSXs.
I visited Acura Performance Centre of Saskatoon a couple of years ago, when I drove to Road America in Wisconsin for an NSXPO event. I would agree great people.
They were able to help me with a part I needed to continue my road trip home.

NSXCA.org

Thanx guys!!! But, full disclosure, I'm actually a U.S. citizen.....shhhhhhhhh :biggrin: I've grown up most of my life in Canada, and there are no plans to return to the U.S., so I'm as close to a Canadian as you can get :) I also own an AP1 S2000 in New Formula Red, and an '08 STi hatch in World Rally Blue, so I'm a pretty big fan of JDM products. I traded in my Gen V Viper GTS for the NSX, and I couldn't be happier. The Viper was an awesome car, but honestly, the NSX is next level. I've got a '17 Corvette Z06/07 which was a step up from the Viper in terms of being an overall complete sports car, and in a lot of ways it's more practical than the NSX, but I just parked the Corvette and put a cover on it till summer, so that pretty much says it all. The NSX is a very very special car. You can just feel it when you grab the steering wheel, which btw is amazing. Who came up with that? Brilliant. Anyway, I'm super stoked to have my hands on a beautiful Berlina Black Honda/Acura jewel.........it makes going to work in the morning a lot easier!!! Cheers guys!!! :smile:

Thanx guys!!! I really love the car. It's something special for sure.............

Back