• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Kansas City drive on Sunday 03/26?

Happy spring everyone!!

Anyone interested in meeting Sunday morning the 26th? The usual place is at Panera Bread in Independence, MO. It is located at the N.E. corner of 291 and 40 hwy @ 9AM. We then leave around 9:30. I got mine out last weekend and put around 30 miles on it, it felt great to get her out!! I bet we can get a great turn out. Please let me know. Thanks.

John
'91 Red/Ivory

I think its supposed to rain both Sat and Sun. John. But I sure would be up for a drive if they change the forcast. Gary :biggrin:

Hi Gary! You got one great crystal ball predicting the weather on the 26th! Just Kidding.

I doubt I make it up there for this run but hope to participate in one later this spring. I welcome human ballast (possibly someone that can coach me around those curves to keep up with you maniacs!)

Hope the weather works out for you guys. Weather has been nice in Wichita. I even brought my NSX to work this morning (actuall, it really brought me).

Shaun

95 NSX-T G/T (green/tan)

Sorry about that! It would help if I would read the date. I assumed John meant this Sun. So far Sun. Mar. 26th works for me. Gary. :rolleyes:

I may be attending a Jeep event that weekend... not sure yet. Just bought a beast for the trails :cool:

jeep8.jpg

While I was out at the park I saw the Lotus and two vipers that were with us on our Halloween run:

jeepcars.jpg

I wish I had my NSX out at the park instead of my Jeep at that time. I never see anyone out and about until I'm in the wrong vehicle :redface:

James, we need to talk. JUST SAY NO to the jeep event and come drive with us! Gary. :cool:

Robert, Mike, Pete, Mark, KSNSX, how 'bout it? ITS TIME TO DRIVE! Gary.:biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

Just sent Jerry Dobson an email and asked him to invite his group on the drive. Lets see if we can intice any of them this time. Gary.:redface:

Zipy said:
James, we need to talk. JUST SAY NO to the jeep event and come drive with us! Gary. :cool:

Might be able to swing both.... trying to figure out times. Looks like this Saturday is supposed to be beautiful but sunday there's a chance of rain and colder. Anyone going to be out and about this weekend?

sevenday_temp.jpg

Last edited:
Now you sound like me. Its Sun. the 26th (a little over 2 weeks) from now. Gary.:wink:

This says the 26th is going to be clear. :smile: Not that I trust a long-range forecast, but it's not like it can be any less accurate than our weekly forecast.

wMTIwMjUyMjZzNDEzZGZkMzF5NTQx.jpg

Not looking too good right now. Weather channel is calling for a 60% chance of rain for the 26th. Oh well, still a ways off to be too accurate.:rolleyes:

The KC Star's website said it looks like it will be nice on Sunday Morning, hopefully we will be in luck to go. So far we have myself, Gary and Pete. Tom and Shaun appears to be out. James, Mark, Jeff, Robert, Mike, anyone else? Jim, (Batoutahell) if you need a ride, please let me know, I can pick you up. Hope to see you all there on Sunday. Thanks.

John
'91 Red/Ivory

I'm absolutely up for a drive this Sunday. About what time would things wrap up? I'm supposed to swing by Heartland Park for the bmw event either late morning or early afternoon.

I have no shame, so I'm not going to turn down any rides that are offered. John, that'd be great if you can pick me up, although since I'm a bit out of the way (NKC) I'd also be happy to meet at the Panera's and leave my car in their parking lot.

I'm afraid I'm out too. Went skiing and came back with with a bad cold. Let me know if any of Jerry Dobson's group shows up. Gary :frown:

I'm out too. I have to head out of town.

anyone going its a few exits north of where i live?

Back