• ***Text Box Error UPDATE*** Folks- we were able to fix the underlying issue with the missing text box on the forum. Everything should be back to normal. - Honcho
  • ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

Exhaust Kawagen Exhaust W/Test Pipes and Comptech CF Intake for SALE!

Hello all. I have available a pre '02 Kawagen Exhaust w/test pipes and a Comptech CF intake available for immediate sale. Unfortunately I no longer own my 2000 NSX :frown: But I am willing to finally let go of my performance parts. Among these items (all used of course) I also have available my original Rear-Valance. I'm asking the following:

Kawagen Exhaust W/Test Pipes - $900
After doing some research, it seems this exhaust matches the "Route KS" (according to the picture I found) which sells for $1700 Brand new plus shipping and no test pipes. This exhaust however fits a 3.2/'97 or later NSX.

Comptech CF Intake w/filter - SOLD! Thanks Prime

Some youtube videos of this exhaust w/my car can be seen/heard here http://www.youtube.com/user/cdshive...hipping costs are covered. Thanks all, Chris

Attachments

• buhin.jpg
    buhin.jpg
    14.1 KB · Views: 357
  • cf intake.jpg
    cf intake.jpg
    54 KB · Views: 200
Last edited:
Kawagen Exhaust W/Test Pipes

Kawagen Exhaust W/Test Pipes!
Hello all. I have available a Kawagen Exhaust w/test pipes. Unfortunately I no longer own my 2000 NSX But I am willing to finally let go of my performance parts. I also have available my original Rear-Valance. I'm asking the following:

Kawagen Exhaust W/Test Pipes - $1000
After doing some research, it seems this exhaust matches the "Route KS" style/design (according to the picture I found) From Japan this sells for $2400 Brand new plus shipping and no test pipes. This exhaust however fits a 3.2/'97 or later NSX.

Some youtube videos of this exhaust w/my car can be seen/heard here http://youtu.be/L8u4faHRoNM Pre '0...hipping costs are covered. Thanks all, Chris

Last edited:
Back