• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Kazera Wheels - What do you think?

I thought they looked ok, and would look pretty sharp on a Berlina. Any experience or opinions?

Thanks all.

Attachments

• kazera_kz_f_blkml_ci3_l.jpg
    kazera_kz_f_blkml_ci3_l.jpg
    22.1 KB · Views: 316
They just showed up on Tire Rack. I go on there every few days, setting up a Berlina with the different wheels available, dreaming:biggrin: .

I've been looking for a black wheel for awhile and this one didn't look bad, but I was wary of the construction and origin. Thanks for the heads up Swift :wink: .

Back to wanting the OZ's in a darker color, I guess :smile: .

You could also have silver wheels powdercoated if you like the black spoke look.

docjohn said:
You could also have silver wheels powdercoated if you like the black spoke look.

Thought about that, but I'd want a polished or machined lip. And I had a set of OEM wheels powdercoated for my Ridgeline and wasn't real impressed with the outcome. The shop did a nice job, it just never looked "factory finish", you know?

They look identical in design to my Gram Lights 57S Pro.

57sprogssema_s.jpg

IMG_2526.jpg

IMG_2523.jpg

IMG_2524.jpg

Just looked at the wheel specs and the 18x8 has a +49 offset which is too high. You'll probably need like a 10mm spacer to make it work right.
The rear should be fine (18x10.5" +44), but I think it would look better in a 19" which is what I have.

Hapa88 said:
Just looked at the wheel specs and the 18x8 has a +49 offset which is too high. You'll probably need like a 10mm spacer to make it work right.
The rear should be fine (18x10.5" +44), but I think it would look better in a 19" which is what I have.

Is Tire Rack often off on their recommended sizes?

I just got some of these but they came without center caps. They're not your typical snap-ons. If anyone has some and would be willing to take a pic of the inside of them, it would help me out a lotttttt. Thanks!

Wow, talk about a necro-bump ;-P

I'm still partial to a 5-spoke wheel on NSX's, but I'm also admittedly old school...

Back