• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Ken is out as Treasurer of NSXCA

Let it die, this is the kind of stuff that caused the problem the other day in the Nsxpo thread. If you want to slam someone, make your own post, or just show up at their door step! lol
Now, lets get down to serious business, How bout those All Season Wal-mart tyres on my car that I won't be able to show Ken at Nsxpo.
Go Go Power Rangers!
Trev

I just got a spare set of Hoosiers for NSXPO... :)

I am just shocked to say the least. I can't believe people believe they can bitch about something they are getting for free. I think it really shows where this country is headed. It sure doesn't look like the younger wise people or the older generation is doing any of the bitching either...

Here in the U.S.A., the land of feeling entitled to everything, this is a sadly true condition. Just a couple of weeks back I sent about $2,000 worth of free product to a customer to show appreciation for their business, and help them getting started, and they had the audacity to call and complain that it was not enough product!! What?? Excuse me?? I reminded them that it was FREE and that I was just trying to be nice. They continued to complain, saying they still think it should have been more. I ended the conversation after about 15 minutes of feeling like I was hitting my head against a brick wall by saying, 'I apologize that you think that there should have been more in the $2,000 of FREE products I sent you, but bottom line is that you did not pay anything for it, so that is pure profit for you...and once again, it was COMPLETELY FREE'. I was just stunned.

As far as Ken Sax....I will miss his participation and enthusiasm if he really did leave. Ken is one of the most enthusiastic people I have ever met in a car community, and has volunteered huge amounts of his time to the NSX events. I hope this gets sorted out soon. Thank you for everything you have done Ken! I appreciate it.

Here in the U.S.A., the land of feeling entitled to everything, this is a sadly true condition. Just a couple of weeks back I sent about $2,000 worth of free product to a customer to show appreciation for their business, and help them getting started, and they had the audacity to call and complain that it was not enough product!!

Word to the wise:

"Never give a sucker a even break." - W.C . Fields

Back