• ***Text Box Error UPDATE*** Folks- we were able to fix the underlying issue with the missing text box on the forum. Everything should be back to normal. - Honcho

Keyless Remote Batteries

I have looked everywhere for batteries for with no success. I have not gone to the dealer because they'll probably rape me on such an insignificant item. So, does anyone in S. Florida have any suggestions?

TIA.

-Robert

hey Rob, did you think of asking me to get them for you from my store,,,,,,,,????? DUH!
I'd be happy to get them for you if you weren't having such a brain fart!!
smile.gif

------------------
nsx_02.jpg

Todd Arnold
http://www.geocities.com/nsxcessive/index.html

I have looked everywhere for batteries for with no success. I have not gone to the dealer because they'll probably rape me on such an insignificant item. So, does anyone in S. Florida have any suggestions?

I've found that the type of batteries used in my (OEM) keyless remote are sold in any drug store, and they're also sold (at slightly lower prices) at office supply stores like Office Depot and Office Max.

Originally posted by Dr.Lane:
I have looked everywhere for batteries for with no success.

For these batteries and every other kind of battery you can imagine (hard to find cordless phone batteries, garage door opener batteries, etc), just go to
www.batteries.com

I have been using this company for a while (basically, every time an obscure/non-standard battery gives out on me) and the prices are low & within a few days the battery shows up w/o having to worry about driving anywhere. I've specifically replaced my keyless entry batteries through batteries.com, this isn't just a general plug by the way.

No affiliation, just a satisfied customer who's saved a lot of driving & searching.

Marc

Dr. Lane,
You can always try:
http://www.watchbattery.com
They have everything. Tell them I sent you for the "special discount"
wink.gif

------------------
Gordon G. Miller, III
2000 NSX-T #51 Yellow/Black

[This message has been edited by G-man (edited 03 February 2001).]

Back