• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

KITE Aero parts (Lips & Fenders) @ A.S. Motorsport

If the side ducts fit well on stock body, as do df side ducts, then its safe safe to say df side ducts should not take much adjusting
if any to fit kite skirts?

... not sure what you're asking here. how would DF ducts would have bearing on fitment kite side skirts? I can say, kite ducts seemed about 90% as well as my DF side skirts - the DF stuff I've ordered has 100% dead on fitment (although it's all been recent stuff not early production runs). Kite, note quite as good but still very good.

kite fenders

... not sure what you're asking here. how would DF ducts would have bearing on fitment kite side skirts? I can say, kite ducts seemed about 90% as well as my DF side skirts - the DF stuff I've ordered has 100% dead on fitment (although it's all been recent stuff not early production runs). Kite, note quite as good but still very good.

My bad, If the side ducts fit well on stock body, as do df side ducts, then its safe safe to say df side ducts should not take much adjusting if any to fit kite rear fenders/widebody?

Is AS motorsport still in buisness? I contacted 3 weeks ago, and still have no response? Frank
My apologies for the later reply, it's very hectic in the shop and we're short staffed at the moment.

Regarding the "oversized" Kite and RF-Y parts we're working on a better more efficient freight method to get these quickly and safely to the states and Europe.
This is taking much longer than expected with shipping agents being very slow in coming forward to a agreement.

Once again my apologies for the slow response regarding the large JDM parts. (anything over 54 inches is oversized since February)

UPDATE

Pricing effective September 2014
Following prices are inclusive of shipment towards USA, Australia, Canada, and excluding shipment within the Europe, also excluding EU VAT
Price subject to exchange rates, and purely indicative

Front Fender set - $1950 (€1500)
Rear Fender set - $2575 (€1980)
Side skirt set - $1750 (€1345)

"Rear Fender set - $2575 "Thats way more than what you quoted but regardless I've already ordered mine, so count me out.

$1400 increase on the fenders...yea I'm out too. They're cheaper elsewhere but thanks anyway.
Correct, this is due to that they now have to ship as over-sized freight.
We've discussed freight with 5 different carriers and this is the lowest we got.

Previously we where able to ship the fenders with normal parcel service which kept pricing very reasonable.
Now due to maximum size changes with our carrier, we are forced to send them as over-sized freight.

Last edited:
Back