• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

KITE Aero parts (Lips & Fenders) @ A.S. Motorsport

Do the side skirts fit 91-01 cars?
Do you have a picture of the front lip alone? It's difficult to see the front lip on the first pic.[/Q

Normal 90-01 skirts:
DSCF30811.jpg

DSCF3082.jpg
DSCF3083.jpg

Front half lip:
DSCF24971.jpg

DSCF24892.jpg
f%20hafu%20supoira112.jpg

Attachments

• DSCF3083.jpg
    DSCF3083.jpg
    9.1 KB · Views: 959
With the wide fenders, what wheel sizes does that allow in the front... 18x9 +? Debating if I need these to run some of the wheel choices i like!

Adnan,

Do you have any pictures of the passenger side (RHD) of the kit? I am curious to see what the gas cap area looks like.

With the wide fenders, what wheel sizes does that allow in the front... 18x9 +? Debating if I need these to run some of the wheel choices i like!
Well that largely depends on tire size and offset.
But these will give you a good bit of extra clearance and make wheel choices easier.

- - - Updated - - -

Adnan,

Do you have any pictures of the passenger side (RHD) of the kit? I am curious to see what the gas cap area looks like.
I'll dig up some pictures for you

would this fenders fit DF stacy skirts??
In 02 trim they should.

- - - Updated - - -

Can you tell me the widest wheel, offset and tire size you have seen run. If love to run a 18x9 or 18x9.5 +20s
Well to be honest I don't have exact specs on that what the widest wheel offset setup is.
I generally don't note down offset and spacing on wheel setups I see, (I should do that more perhaps, on the cars here I have my tire guru double check that)

These will offer the maximum clearance whilst retaining stock look.

Back