• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

KITE Aero parts (Lips & Fenders) @ A.S. Motorsport

Some more fender & scoop pictures
03.jpg
05.jpg
01.jpg
04.jpg
06.jpg
07.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

OEM vs KITE
01.jpg
01.jpg

05.jpg
05.jpg

^Thank you for the additional pics. The fronts are a great comparison on the difference of the wider front fenders, however the rear images do not show the rear fender flare for stock or the KITE.

I'm not a photography expert, but if you could take a picture of the rear fenders in a light and angle that can vividly show the shape of the fender flare, that would greatly help and could result in a sale.

^Thank you for the additional pics. The fronts are a great comparison on the difference of the wider front fenders, however the rear images do not show the rear fender flare for stock or the KITE.

I'm not a photography expert, but if you could take a picture of the rear fenders in a light and angle that can vividly show the shape of the fender flare, that would greatly help and could result in a sale.

Was thinking the same about the rear fender pics.

I'd like to know this also about if you can use the stock liners? Also wanted to see the gas cap side of the wide rear fenders also. Thanks

Last edited:
Hi wondering get do you ship to Australia? I was looking at getting a price for a complete kit. Wider front, rear fenders, vents, and if you supply 02 type R front, rear bumpers, vented bonnet fiberglass and type R wing posted to Australia 2480

regards Brendan

Do they still work with oem fender liners?

If a picture of the kits inner wheel arch can be shown you will know if it is compatible. From my current experience if there is sufficient amount of material yes OEM liners work. These are similar to the Madonna kit I am currently working with and do accommodate with the OEM fender liners. If these do not have enough inner wheel arch surface area then it can be added by a reputable body shop or Fiberglass worker.

kite rear fenders

Any1 ready to order and receive potential discounts on Kite products?
"Please note when ordering multiple items combination shipping discounts apply! these can be up to 30% off on the cheaper/smaller itemFor example front & rear Fenders plus scoop $3460"

- - - Updated - - -

Being that some guys are running 19x10.5-11.25 on oem rear fenders what whidth would you recommend for kite fenders?
19x?

Just thought I'd provide a little feedback in this thread, I ordered the kite side scoops from Adnan about a year ago. His customer service and communication is top notch. The Kite scoops fit actually very well, with only a tiny bit of gap in one area. They come well made and very sturdy. Minimal (but noticeable) weight saving vs. the stock aluminum scoops. But they have gotten a lot of comments from lots of people who know NSX's and even some who don't! ("Hey those scoops aren't stock right? look better" etc etc)

Here's a couple pics from my instagram to show the product at various angles since I found them hard to come by (more at my instagram if you need @dirtynailsbloodyknuckles):
10326560_783277655050476_258115429_n.jpg
10413968_659379397474567_989924409_n.jpg

10483323_259177640952710_494711664_n.jpg

I love 'em. Great vendor, great product.

Last edited:
How much is the na1 front half lip?

We're working on a new shipping method for the over sized parts such as the rear fenders, side skirt & front half lips.
I'm sorry that we haven't been prompt in quoting these parts lately, just trying to further improve service quality and get freight costs down a bit for you guys in the states.

Just thought I'd provide a little feedback in this thread, I ordered the kite side scoops from Adnan about a year ago. His customer service and communication is top notch. The Kite scoops fit actually very well, with only a tiny bit of gap in one area. They come well made and very sturdy. Minimal (but noticeable) weight saving vs. the stock aluminum scoops. But they have gotten a lot of comments from lots of people who know NSX's and even some who don't! ("Hey those scoops aren't stock right? look better" etc etc)

Here's a couple pics from my instagram to show the product at various angles since I found them hard to come by (more at my instagram if you need @dirtynailsbloodyknuckles):
View attachment 114345
View attachment 114346

View attachment 114347

I love 'em. Great vendor, great product.

If the side ducts fit well on stock body, as do df side ducts, then its safe safe to say df side ducts should not take much adjusting
if any to fit kite skirts?

Back