• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

KW Clubsport VS Comptech Pro - Which one is better for track?

i have tried both suspension, i prefer kw3 with custom spring, i used 16kg F 16kf R with nsx-r front sway bar.
I run 1:53.2 at ridge motorsport park which is 2 second slower than gt3rs with slick.

Thanks! I am going to go with 10k front and 8k rear set up this year. and hopefully I will see you at ridge this year and you can give me some tips. I have only been to ridge once in my 87 911, didn't make it sub 2 min. Best was 2.01 on direzza zii.

Cool, I have a set on my KW's too, very nice quality

Thanks for the complement!

Everything that we develop and make is the same high quality.

We don't develop our products for bling...Instead we develop products for the highest quality that we can achieve.
These top mounts are CNC machined from 6061 aluminum in AMERICA. The uretahane bushings are also engineered and made in AMERICA.
The finish on top mounts is not the common anodized finish that is typically used. These top mounts have a much more durable finish. You can try as hard as you can to scratch them with a brass key with no damage to the finish. It will just leave a deposit of brass on the surface from the key.

These top mounts were actually developed as a complement to our iLIFT(R) Intelligent Syspension Lift Systems but they work very well as an upgrade to the NSX even without the lift system.

Here's a pic of the top mount on the NSX (shown with the iLIFT(R) System).

WP_20130519_032.jpg

Last edited:
for sure man! 2 of my friends have black NA1s, so you will probably see 3 NSX come up from Canada together.

Back