• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Kw v3

Just got back from shad's installed KW V3's on the nsx I drove home it was like a brand-new car I can't believe the ride and with shad's expert talent I can't lose Once again thank you Shad....Bill

What spring rates? And what settings are you running? What anti away bars do you have? And what wheel/tires setup?

I want the kw suspension so bad. My dumb ass bought the BC, "Boc chow" coilovers. Worth the 900 dollars but not what I was wanting. Lesson learned. I think I will have Shad install these rather then myself this time too. Do a corner balancing.

- - - Updated - - -

Racer-ex, how did it hold up on our damn near cobble stone roads in Northern California? Damn you Jerry Brown, do something.:mad:

Solidol, I'll try to answer your questions first spring rates and settings you'll have to call Shad for that.
Comtact adjustable sway bar
Advan model T5 17/18
Goodyear285-35-18 10"
215-40-17 8"

- - - Updated - - -

Jinks, first I'm going to let the car settle for about 1000 miles then I'll going to have it professionally aligned corner balanced and so on and the ride home was a lot smoother than what I had on the car before. So about 10 years ago I put on Koni adjustable shocks with comtact sport spring coil overs and it was can I say a little bumpy

Last edited:
Back