• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Leatherseats.com Groupbuy!!!

Alright guys, here is the new groupbuy! I have received a lot of interest in the past few weeks, and as promised, this is our March group buy! Without furthur adue, here is the pricing:
nsxgb05.jpg

Also, I would like to mention that if you want perforated door inserts, we cannot perforate vinyl, so you have to upgrade to either the leather or suede door inserts!

As for the steering wheel, we will be able to re-wrap them for $325.00. This will include extra foam if specified. The reason for the higher cost is due to the horn buttons in the spokes of the wheel, making the wrap much more time consuming. The price quoted in the other thread was my mistake.

We will run this group buy for two weeks only, ending the group buy on the 17th of March. Everyone will have the following week, the 20th through the 24th, to place their orders.

Here is the list:
1. MLMotorsport ORDERED
2. Stick-E-Rice ORDERED
3. redshift
4. PoohBEAR ORDERED
5. SINBAD
6. FrankSpanno
7. mr_na2&ap1
8. 92NSX
9. Serviceman24
10. turbosgt ORDERED
11. KhangNSX
12. michl_moto ORDERED
13. michl_moto ORDERED
14. Cincinnati Scott
15. PAShane ORDERED
16. dquarasr2
17. sboggs ORDERED
18. andreas ORDERED

Also, our NSX specific web-page is located here:
http://www.leatherseats.com/NSX_leather_kit.asp

Post here, PM me, or E-mail me if you have any questions or if you would like to be added to the group buy!

Last edited:
Any suggestions on what i can do with a 92 silver nsx? I dont mind going with black on black again, just want to know what I can do to make it look better.

Add me to the list!

moo!

Man-oh-man... sweet pricing! I got a driver's side-bolster and insert-piece attached to it, well they resemble the fabric on the space-shuttle following re-entry... :eek:

I'm curious what "Premium Plus Upgrade" is exactly. Could you give a honest/realistic assessment of the durability and longterm appearance of perforated leather-insert pieces for the seats... :confused:

Also, would you offer a steering-wheel kit (pre-cut/sewn leather piece to our preferences w/ thread/etc' for DIY or professional install)... I just ask that because the re-wrapping/padding costs (labour/materiels) appear to be more than what an imported, racing-sport wheel itself would cost. And it would come wrapped in leather or alcantara w/ contrast stitching. :redface:

Sincere thanks!

hey Bill it's mlmotorsport (singular) :wink:

If anyone has questions about install or options I'd be glad to help. I was in on the last group buy with Bill and liked the kit so much I'm doing it on my '95 now. The seat heaters are an easier DIY job than you probably think and the leather install is time consuming but fairly straighforward and very rewarding.

some pics are in on this page about 1/2 way down. If anyone wants my red suede boot let me know. I'm changing it out for black.

PoohBEAR: You're on the list!

SINBAD: You could go Black w/ Silver or a light grey. PM me your address and I will send some samples out to you! You're on the list!

Osiris_x11: Man, it sounds like it's time for some new leather!
Here is the "Premium" content. This is the regular leather content:
premium3d.jpg

This is the "Premium Plus" upgrade. Only the very back panel in vinyl:
premiumplus3d.jpg

We do offer a generic "wheelskins" cover that you can install yourself. Those run $49.00 in one of their colors, or $70.00 with the same leather that is on your seats. The major disadvantage to those is that they do not go up the spokes like the OEM leather. Also, the biggest reason for the price of the re-wrap is because the horn buttons are integrated into the spokes of the wheel. If it weren't for those, the price would be considerably cheaper.

MLmotorsport: Got it! Thanks for the compliments and the help!

Not sure where to post this but maybe it will help spark even more interest in the groupbuy so I'll ask here....I have a Red/Tan car, and I really can't think of anything that would look good with the tan interior except...tan...has anyone changed it up? pics? :) The only thing I can think of is to change all the tan in the car so that other colors would work..which I don't really want to do.

Last edited:
Put me down for certain.
I gotta figure out which colors and style I want to go with and get the wife's opinion also.
BTW, did you get a chance to send out the samples for me?

I'm in! Could you please snd me some samples. I think that I want to go black with red suede inserts. Is it possible to have the end of the seat in black leather and the rest of the center in red perforated suede?

Bill I was wondering if the samples have been sent out to me for the red.

I'll have other NSX prime members in SOCAL come take a look at them.

I'm in for sure.

All red with preforated centers.:smile: Want to replicate stock OEM red interior. If anyone knows how they look like chime in. I know there were very few from factory with red interior.

I want to replicate what the factory offerred. Thanks

unlemming: You could do Black and Tan since the center console and the top of the dash are Black. That would definitely darken up the interior, and it would look really good. We do Black/Tan combo's on a lot of C5 vettes and VW's since the dash is always Black in those cars with the Tan inteirors.

92NSX: Your on the list! The samples should have gone out already. I will make sure they were sent.

redshift: That interior would be $679.00 shipped with leather door inserts.

Serviceman24: Your on the list! We should be able to do that, but it would look a little funny unless you did the same with the backrest.
nsxla05.jpg

It isn't proportional without making the section below the headrest Black as well. Just my opinion though, we have sold interiors both ways.

Stick-e-rice: I'll make sure they went out. Your #2 on the list btw:wink:

Hi Bill, I was in the last GB and now interested in doing a steering wheel. Do you have any pictures of an NSX steering wheel re-wrapped? I'm trying to get some ideas for the re-wrap.

So do we have 10 yet? :biggrin: I'm still waiting on the samples also. Can't wait to get this done to refresh my 91. Anyone doing all red like me?

Cheers

Stick-e-rice said:
So do we have 10 yet? :biggrin: I'm still waiting on the samples also. Can't wait to get this done to refresh my 91. Anyone doing all red like me?

Cheers

According to Bill's opening post in this thread, we have 11 confirmed orders.:biggrin:
I'm going to be almost exactly like in the pic redshift posted.

Anyone have some pictures of all red OEM interior. I want to be able to at least picture how its going to turn out now....and dream a little.:rolleyes:

Stick-e-rice said:
Anyone have some pictures of all red OEM interior. I want to be able to at least picture how its going to turn out now....and dream a little.:rolleyes:

Sawatdee krub Ton and Hutch, checkout this thread. Prime member VanceHu has one and I saw his car while it was at the dealership. He's in HB and probably more than willing to show it to you in person.

Could you give an update on the cost of doing the ivory interior? I recall it having to be all leather front and back and was curious what the price would be at this time.

Malibu Rapper said:
Sawatdee krub Ton and Hutch, checkout this thread. Prime member VanceHu has one and I saw his car while it was at the dealership. He's in HB and probably more than willing to show it to you in person.

Hey MR,

I can't wait to get all of the work done in the NSX before I get to LA. Looks like I will be here until the end of the month. Negotiation processes with lawyers just take so much time. And we both have to play the silent game waiting for the other side to make an offer.

I look forward to meeting the SOCAL peeps as well and I appreciate you guys stopping by the restaurant. I'll make sure authentic "Thai" is served this time:smile: . I'll bring the wine or booze, my treat.

VanceHu posted some pics for me, thanks:smile: Be cool to match the samples we get with VanceHu's red interior:biggrin:

Can't wait.:biggrin:

Just what the doctor ordered. Put me on the list!!! I will follow up with a call to your business.......no more sittin on "ghetto" seats :)

PAShane

Well I got in the samples today. Hutch will have them available to view for the SOCAL people at the restaurant. Would appreciate anyone with OEM red interior (VanceHU:biggrin: ) to stop by so we can pick the red that is closest to OEM.

The address to the restaurant and phone number is in my sig. Ask for Hutch. It will be available at the restaurant tomorrow.

If you guys plan in groups, I've got some messages from some Prime members that the food wasn't authentic enough, so if you give us an advance date, I will make sure something is made special for Prime members. And of course we will give a discount and do like a group dining with multiple items and specials as bonuses for Prime members. Special requests are welcome. Let me know.

Regards,
Ton

Last edited:
Back