• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Leatherseats.com Groupbuy!!!

I am all but finished with this task. I did the driver's side door panel today. I had gotten two-tone black/ivory seats, so I selected ivory for the door panels.

While it looks really good and it's too late to do anything about it, for those of you that did your door panel inserts, were you able to texture them like the factory inserts? The factory inserts have purposeful wrinkles in them to give the panels some texture. When I put in the new ones I just did them flat. In hindsight I would have done them with some wrinkles.

Just curious, if you did texture them, how did you do it?

Also, on the second seat the hole punch I bought to make the holes for the clips worked wonderfully. Perfectly placed holes and extremely easy to do.

Next weekend or maybe even this July 4 I'll do the driver's door panel. Hopefully by then the A/C control unit will be back from Briank (thanks Brian!) by the weekend, and I can put the console together and take some "after" pictures and post here.

Mine are finally installed. Incidentally, the guy that put them in commented on the quality of the leather/build. When I told him about what I paid he said he could not have gotten anywhere close to that if he had to do them from scratch.

He did a top notch job of installing them, they look factory, no pleats, sagging, nothing. They are tight, he adds foam to fill them out and give them the proper fit. Some pics

Attachments

• interior 1.JPG
    interior 1.JPG
    74.3 KB · Views: 5,660
Hi

This was the last groupbuy. But take a look here and post your interest there instead.

Regards

Back