• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

LED interior/exterior lights conversion kit

Status
Not open for further replies.
Question: I got the amber leds for the front side markers and was planning on installing them in a few days but I also got the red leds for the rear side lights. Does anyone know how to get to those w/o using the screwdriver method? Can you access them from inside by peeling back the trunk liner? Thanks.....

Question: I got the amber leds for the front side markers and was planning on installing them in a few days but I also got the red leds for the rear side lights. Does anyone know how to get to those w/o using the screwdriver method? Can you access them from inside by peeling back the trunk liner? Thanks.....

You can reach up behind the rear quarter panel to pop the rear markers out. They are exposed to the elements on the inside and tend to get glued in place by road dirt, which can make them difficult to remove. What I do is spray some windex around the rubber gasket & let it soak in for a few minutes to loosen the crud, then reach up and pop it out by hand. Be gentle as the lens cracks easily.

You can reach up behind the rear quarter panel to pop the rear markers out. They are exposed to the elements on the inside and tend to get glued in place by road dirt, which can make them difficult to remove. What I do is spray some windex around the rubber gasket & let it soak in for a few minutes to loosen the crud, then reach up and pop it out by hand. Be gentle as the lens cracks easily.

Maybe 02+ NSXs are different b/c I did it today and the lenses are not exposed. There is a plastic plate held by 4 screws you need to remove then just reach up and twist the bulb out, etc. Other than that front were easy and rears went in smoothly. Thanks for the tip though.

Which one should I buy for a 02+ tail light?
1156 or 1157 Red 68 LED bulb ?
Do you ship to Sydney?
I want to combine a shipment with the tail light and interior light
Thanks

New High Quality DRL's with wiring module are here!!!

5671185418_b2d5379b9e_b.jpg
5670614679_f4ac28897c_b.jpg

$135.00 + shipping

5670612673_12a9735827_b.jpg
5670610891_1900d15f11_b.jpg

$130.00 + shipping

5671178494_e79786ea9d_b.jpg

$80 + shipping

5670604517_12d030192a_b.jpg

$78 + shipping

LEDs shipment came in. Everything is now in stock ready to ship. :smile:

hey looking for the led lights for my 05 but saw your site shows 91-94 i would like tag lights and all interior that is it can i get a price? :smile: so i can paypal

Recieved them in a very timley manner. Thank you. One question is where do they all go? I haven't started to pull apart the car but all of the non panel lights (looks like three different types) where do they plug in? Do you have a diagram on your website that I am not finding? Thanks.

Never mind, I figured it out. Nice quality and very bright. Placed an order for the front parking lights but see they are on back order. Can you assist me with an ETA? Thanks.

Never mind, I figured it out. Nice quality and very bright. Placed an order for the front parking lights but see they are on back order. Can you assist me with an ETA? Thanks.
Hi! yes, once you take the bulbs out, its pretty easy to see where each one goes. I think I have 1 more set laying around I'll ship it monday.
Thanks again and I'm glad you liked it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back