• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

LED interior/exterior lights conversion kit

Status
Not open for further replies.
Great, looking forward to it. Maybe a short video showing the turn signals & reverse lights too.

Also, do you sell amber front turn signal bulbs? Basically I want to update all my exterior bulbs w/ plug & play LEDs.
Hello Russ,
I think I have all the bulbs for the tailights and front signal available.

Thanks, appreciate you getting them out to me. I have two questions;

• I have installed every bulb but this one, where does it go? It's certainly not the glove box as that bulb is the same as the dome light and I don't have an extra bulb to replace that one.
  • Second question is for everyone on this thread. My 97' allegedly is supposed to light up the drivers side footwell for a period of seconds and then turn itself off. Mine only goes on when the parking lights are on and then strobes on and off much like a turn signal in sequence, and does not turn itself off. Kind of defeats the purpose of having the light if it only works when the parking lights are on. Anyone else have this issue?
Thanks again.

Thanks, appreciate you getting them out to me. I have two questions;

• I have installed every bulb but this one, where does it go? It's certainly not the glove box as that bulb is the same as the dome light and I don't have an extra bulb to replace that one.
  • Second question is for everyone on this thread. My 97' allegedly is supposed to light up the drivers side footwell for a period of seconds and then turn itself off. Mine only goes on when the parking lights are on and then strobes on and off much like a turn signal in sequence, and does not turn itself off. Kind of defeats the purpose of having the light if it only works when the parking lights are on. Anyone else have this issue?
Thanks again.

That's for the key ring light. To install, you have to undo the driver knee panel by undoing the screws and pulling the panel towards you. Now, you have access to the key cylinder assembly. Just twist the bulb holder and replace.
I'm not sure why your footwell light does that.

Thanks, much appreciated.

The footwell question was put out there for anyone to chime in on. Has me baffled too.

Any more info or pics of the DRL? And whats the different between all three DRL with module beside the number of leds?

Interested.

Luxon, thanks for the assist. I do get the chime for a few seconds and the light does strobe continuously but I will try that fix. You just never know...

Yep that was the fix. Both connectors are the same pin configurations. The only difference was that one was grey and the other blue. Connect both greys together and it works perfectly. Thanks so much.

I have clear aftermarket front side markers and want to order white LEDs that match your front parking lights. Should I just order through the website and list this request as a note durring payment?

Thanks

Can you supply me with a tracking number for my last order? You stated you would send it out Monday and your last order arrived very quickly. I don't have it as of today so I'm just checking that it did get mailed and is just slow in transit. Thanks.

any update on my replacement light for the one that had an "out" section? I have sent you several PMs but no response since May. It was the upgraded interior lights

Interested in the DRL. Any pics and install instructions?

Interested in the DRL. Any pics and install instructions?
Yes.
5707577536_e3156331e0_m.jpg

5707577384_fe276615fe_m.jpg

5707577222_9e526746de_m.jpg

5707012335_14bcaa74c8_m.jpg

Comes with wiring diagram. Also, L and M DRLs have amber indicators built in and auto dim for night driving.

Little update on the Interior LEDs. The 3x4 panel is out of stock but it will be here next week. I apologize for the slight delay in shipping out orders. Thanks for your support Primers! :)

Have my mirrors and led kit shipped yet? Looking forward to it.

What is the ETA for the led extreme kit for a 95?
Little update:
Interior LEDS are in stock ready to ship.
Signal, side markers and stop light are in stock and ready to ship.
Front park and reverse still in back order.

Most orders shipped out, if you are missing an item its probably back ordered. Dont worry, I will ship it as soon as my supply comes in.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back