• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Let us be your ACURA Dealer!

Status
Not open for further replies.
They have great service and are very helpful , I've ordered from them twice and recieved the parts fast! They don't even charge you until they get the parts and ship them out to you. I have an Acura dealer ship five minutes away and would rather order from Augusta Acura instead!

Was very helpful and easy to deal with getting a bunch of gear to the UK for me. Thanks for the great service.

Ed

First time ordering with this team. Just ordered parts and the service was great. Ryan was able to help me in a matter of 8 minutes locate the correct parts and entering me into their system.

He mentioned there was a discount which I did not know about and gave that to me as well. These guys are great. I will now be ordering parts through Ryan and Joe for now on.

:smile:

email sent once again. need more parts.

I think he said that it was better to actually all them instead of emailing him due to it being a relatively small operation.

Do you also ship parts to Europe?

+1 for these guys. Great pricing, helpful service and fast shipping.

I think he said that it was better to actually all them instead of emailing him due to it being a relatively small operation.
when I said emailed once again, I meant that I was ready for more parts so I sent him an email regarding those....not because he didnt get back to me.

I sent Ryan an email almost 2 weeks ago and have not heard back. He originally supplied me with a price list though for most of the parts I want. Guess I'll have to call them.

Just called Ryan at Augusta of Acura parts and they are still doing discounts, they don't get around to checking prime.....

Last edited:
great guys there!!!

strongly recommend calling Joe and/or Ryan to handle all yours part needs and if you are every in the market to buy another Acura, call Cardell in the sales department and you can always trust Larry with your services.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back