• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Let's have a nsx meet once a month! Who's in?!

You will luv it here in FL. I'm in orlando area and always down to meet up even if it's just for food, drinks as long as we get to do a small cruise around town. Going to be breaking a lot of necks...I hangout with a great group of guys/cars so don't be a stranger. Just let me know the next time you're in orlando when u r ready

Oh yeah ill be down to hang out and find good food/drinks. Also drive around and get to know the area etc! From where I'm at there are only like a handful of guys that even get there NSX out and it's never at the same time, so I haven't ever got to drive around town with anyone that actually owns an NSX, so that will be a nice change.

Cant wait, ill be in Florida come mid to late November. Hopefully something is going on so I can get out and meet up with you and other people.

Anyone going to this? I'll be going with 2-3 other nsx owners, Audi R8, skylines, BMW M4 and etc...

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    97.1 KB · Views: 51
Back