• ***Text Box Error UPDATE*** Folks- we were able to fix the underlying issue with the missing text box on the forum. Everything should be back to normal. - Honcho

Libertyville vist

Well, I just returned from visting relatives in the Chicago area, and one of the places I wanted to see was Acura of Libertyville, since it was close to where we were staying (Long Grove). They've seemed to have gotten good reviews on this forum, and my brother in law is looking at the the new RL's.

I didn't get a chance to talk to any of the techs, as they seemed to be a bit backed up, but there was a nice blue NSX in the showroom..20.5 miles on the odo :biggrin:

We had dinner one night at a place called Sal & Carvao..there is nothing like that here on the west coast! Bad place for a low meat diet, but worth looking into.

rowr said:
Well, I just returned from visting relatives in the Chicago area, and one of the places I wanted to see was Acura of Libertyville, since it was close to where we were staying (Long Grove). They've seemed to have gotten good reviews on this forum, and my brother in law is looking at the the new RL's.

Acura of L'ville is quite expensive on parts, found some for higher than MSRP :o .. I haven't had a problem with their service though. I don't spend a whole lot of time there thought :)

Chris, working in Libertyville, not an NSX owner.

Nuts, I thought someone would ask about that! With all the running around we were doing that day, I didn't think to bring the camera (mostly a shopping trip day)

I did notice the sign that was on the windshield. I'm pretty sure it said monthly payments of $2,590, 1.9%, 3 years. Don't quote me, though :biggrin:

Back