• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Like many others cant find the right NSX

No idea, the listing says "call for price" but I'm not in the market for that one.

Well, I was curious as to what they are asking and it is very difficult to get an answer. I first e-mailed through the autotrader site where you can inquire. 5 minutes later I get an e-mail from Stacey, the Internet Sales Manager. She tells me Rachel, her assistant, will be gathering the information needed. I'm like, "huh?" I just want to know the price. So, 5 minutes later I get an e-mail from her assistant asking if my e-mail address is good. So, I respond and say yes. Then she e-mails again a half-hour later, still no price, saying that Stacey is working on this and wants to call me...what is a good number. And I respond that I would just like to know the selling price if she is allowed to give it out. So, apparently the price of the NSX is very top secret and can only be given out over the phone and I have no desire to call them. I can't believe these chilidish games...at a Porsche dealer no less.

Good luck to anyone that pursues this vehicle.

Well, I was curious as to what they are asking and it is very difficult to get an answer. I first e-mailed through the autotrader site where you can inquire. 5 minutes later I get an e-mail from Stacey, the Internet Sales Manager. She tells me Rachel, her assistant, will be gathering the information needed. I'm like, "huh?" I just want to know the price. So, 5 minutes later I get an e-mail from her assistant asking if my e-mail address is good. So, I respond and say yes. Then she e-mails again a half-hour later, still no price, saying that Stacey is working on this and wants to call me...what is a good number. And I respond that I would just like to know the selling price if she is allowed to give it out. So, apparently the price of the NSX is very top secret and can only be given out over the phone and I have no desire to call them. I can't believe these chilidish games...at a Porsche dealer no less.

Good luck to anyone that pursues this vehicle.

That sounds like a scam, not a dealer...

Who actually emails someone 5 minutes later to verify an email address JUST used. That's some Nigerian BS.

Last edited:
That sounds like a scam, not a dealer...

Who actually emails someone 5 minutes later to verify an email address JUST used. That's some Nigerian BS.

Yeah...I thought it was a little overboard myself. And I just got an e-mail tonight from Stacey, the internet sales manager, that it was sold this morning! How do you not know your inventory...as a SALES MANAGER!?

The NSX must have been AWESOME to deal with this dealership.

Yeah...I thought it was a little overboard myself. And I just got an e-mail tonight from Stacey, the internet sales manager, that it was sold this morning! How do you not know your inventory...as a SALES MANAGER!?

The NSX must have been AWESOME to deal with this dealership.

Best ever.

Link to this dealer? I must check this out.

Here you go...http://www.larsonporscheaudi.com/

And its still on autotrader at the end where there is no price.

Enjoy!

Check out Estefania Perez
http://www.larsonporscheaudi.com/tacoma-porsche-audi-staff

722342c1-5b18-4fdb-b6bd-6de66a529a26.jpg

Back