• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Like many others cant find the right NSX

I think if you ask any of the folks who rode with me at xpo on track they could never tell they were in a T...and we were going pretty good.

I can understand that a Targa top might be a garage queen since they are heavier and their chassis twists and creeks.

Great for the summer cruise. Not as great for a true driver's car...

How does this help the OPer? You do realize that the amount Ron is willing to pay he could by 2 NA1s. However, he does not want even one NA1, he wants a low mileage NA2. Seeing as he has a S2000, I am willing to bet he enjoys open air motoring.

Ron, let us know how the black 00 turns out. :smile:

How does this help the OPer? You do realize that the amount Ron is willing to pay he could by 2 NA1s. However, he does not want even one NA1, he wants a low mileage NA2. Seeing as he has a S2000, I am willing to bet he enjoys open air motoring.

Ron, let us know how the black 00 turns out. :smile:
Even though i have a hardtop on the S2000 i love open air and in Florida its a must. So i want an NA2 for the 6 speed tranny and the Targa. Crazy how many cars have come up for sale now and people contacting me. I should have posted up sooner rather than lurking. LOL.

Looks like a found a NSX. I was about to pull the trigger on a 00 MB when i got an email on Friday from a member who read my thread and was up in the air on selling his Nsx to buy a Lambo. After going back and forth about the car we came to an agreement. I feel really lucky he decided to pick me to sell it to. Its a 00 Black/Black CTSC with just about every Comptech part you can buy. I'm very excited and he is having the car detailed and new tires put on this week so hopefully i can pick it up in about 2 weeks. Cant wait :biggrin:

Last edited:
sounds great,best of luck with it.

Well I'm at the airport getting ready to fly up to Rhode island to pick up my dream Nsx in the morning. It almost doesn't feel real that the day has finally come that I will own the car I have always wanted. I will be making the 1300 mile journey back to FL and will take pictures once home. Wanted to thank everyone for the good advice and being so welcoming to a new member

when you get it home I wanna come see it. I wanna look at the engine lol.

congrats. welcome to the club.

and dont vtec it till you get home trust me. just drive it home and feel happy. then when your 5 miles from your house WOT LOL

and dont vtec it till you get home trust me. just drive it home and feel happy. then when your 5 miles from your house WOT LOL
Glad to hear because I want to come see you collection. Lol

I think if you ask any of the folks who rode with me at xpo on track they could never tell they were in a T...and we were going pretty good.

But your yellow mirrors are good for 40 hp to the wheels. :D

Shawn...try to resist buying his car as a parts car for yours. LOL! :D

Well I'm at the airport getting ready to fly up to Rhode island to pick up my dream Nsx in the morning. It almost doesn't feel real that the day has finally come that I will own the car I have always wanted. I will be making the 1300 mile journey back to FL and will take pictures once home. Wanted to thank everyone for the good advice and being so welcoming to a new member

Now THAT'S a test drive! I'm thinking you'll have bonded mighty well by your arrival home. Be safe, have fun, take pictures, report all. Enjoy!

Driving home now with the supercharger with I huge smile

Drive safe, you got a BEAST of car in your hands, congrats and I can't wait to see you @ NSXCAPADES!

Oscar

Congrats on new purchase, the most memorable drive you will have. Enjoy

Looks like a found a NSX. I was about to pull the trigger on a 00 MB when i got an email on Friday from a member who read my thread and was up in the air on selling his Nsx to buy a Lambo. After going back and forth about the car we came to an agreement. I feel really lucky he decided to pick me to sell it to. Its a 00 Black/Black CTSC with just about every Comptech part you can buy. I'm very excited and he is having the car detailed and new tires put on this week so hopefully i can pick it up in about 2 weeks. Cant wait :biggrin:

What a story.

Huge congrats and can't wait for the pictures:cool:

Its a 00 Black/Black CTSC with just about every Comptech part you can buy.

Hey wait a minute, that sounds like my car. I better check the garage to make sure it's still there.:tongue: Looks like my car has a twin.:biggrin: Glad you found the right car and you will never regret getting one with a CTSC. I drive mine daily so don't be afraid to have fun with it. And don't make it a garage queen, there's enough of them out there already. You live in an area that you can drive it year round.

Hey wait a minute, that sounds like my car. I better check the garage to make sure it's still there.:tongue: Looks like my car has a twin.:biggrin: Glad you found the right car and you will never regret getting one with a CTSC. I drive mine daily so don't be afraid to have fun with it. And don't make it a garage queen, there's enough of them out there already. You live in an area that you can drive it year round.

Definitely going to drive it and enjoy it. I might have done that too much with my S2000. Its an 04 and just turned 151k.

you not surfing/prime or the web and driving are you? LOL

thats a no-no

you should only text and drive its safer LOL

Hit ALOT of traffic today. Just made it to North Carolina and it took 10 hrs. I have 12 hrs to go tomorrow and 800 or so miles. My first day in the car was great. Had comments on the car every time I stopped and watched people break their necks as I went by down the road. I'm not surprised since that's how I have acted every time I saw a Nsx on the road. I will update some more tomorrow.

Back