• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Local Atlanta NSX Sightings

Spotted another one yesterday at around 5pm on Chastain rd in Kennesaw...black NA1 targa!

I have never seen the Targa there, but I am on Chastain by KSU (I-75) every day (unless it's raining!)

So whose red NSX did I see on 316 last Thursday about 12:00 in the afternoon? Nice one - that red sure does stand out! I was in my wife's RL on the way to Athens for "taste of home". We have a daughter there.

That was me on Providence Rd the other day, David. It was a nice day for a drive and the roads in the area are pretty clear.

Does anyone else get waves from oncoming C6 drivers? I think many of them who spot 2002+ NSX's from afar mistake them for late model Corvettes. Or, maybe they just like NSX's?

worse yet.... my wife points out C6's to me as if they were NSX's. pisses me off

Sighted a yellow nsx-t sat. Night on s.cobb dr near windyhill. Clean ride...

Sighted a yellow nsx-t sat. Night on s.cobb dr near windyhill. Clean ride...

That would be me. The wife and I take it out every so often to cruise around a little. Good to meet ya OKI-BOY. Would like to see your Brooklands.....never seen one in person.

I would be more than happy to bring it out and get a closer look at yours. Let me know when your available. Are you making the mtn. Trip?

Red nsx- chrome wheels on windy hill 75 area about 6:40pm yesterday.

spotted a silverstone 02+ on cobb pkwy at wendyhill rd heading south towards Cumberland mall at approx. 245 pm 06-04-10

It was a very clean car.

spotted Formula RED with Black wheels on Chastain around 2:30 pm today. It looked good but it passed fast so other details

I saw a burnt orange/black-wheels nsx arnd 11am july 3rd near qt gas station on windyhill.

Back