• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Lombard Street Photoshoot

Hey Mike, will you bring my Koni on Saturaday?

For those of you who are planning to eat at the restaurant after:

I called to make reservations and they want to force us into a limited menu. Can you guys take a look at their menu and let me know what you think you'd order. I need to get an idea of what most people want and then get those as our options.

J

This will be brunch right? So can we only choose from the Brunch menu or we can have anything from the entree menu too?

I called to make reservations and they want to force us into a limited menu. Can you guys take a look at their menu and let me know what you think you'd order. I need to get an idea of what most people want and then get those as our options.

J

CLASSIC EGGS BENEDICT!

Chip

J

Pulled Pork Sandwich & Prime Rib French Dip for us!!! :biggrin:

This will be brunch right? So can we only choose from the Brunch menu or we can have anything from the entree menu too?

I think we should try to choose from the brunch menu so that we limit ourselves to those options. From that, we'll have to find out what most want and go from there...

J

Do you guys want to meet up somewhere? Maybe Mercardo?

Mercardo is cool. We have to be in the city by 7:15am so let's say meet @ Mercardo by 6:15am and leave no later than 6:30am?

J

In this order....

ENTREES
1) Dungeness Crab Louis Salad

BRUNCH
2) Dungenes Crab Benedict
3) Steak & Eggs

My friend and I will be making the drive down from Portland :eek: to check out this photo shoot. This should be fun:biggrin:.

Looking forward to seeing all the beautiful cars.

Ira

3 Egg Breakfast x 2

Thanks for all the hard work James!!:biggrin:

brunch would be perfect.

in no particular order...
classic eggs benedict (?how is this "classic" when served on toasted sourdough?)
french toast
3 egg breakfast

i need to wash the car. it hasn't been washed since driving home in the rain after that jtown show. how shameful.

My friend and I will be making the drive down from Portland :eek: to check out this photo shoot. This should be fun:biggrin:.

Looking forward to seeing all the beautiful cars.

Ira

Now that is COOL!

Almost to the cali border. So far this is fun, my first big trip in the CR. So far now NSX's rolling down there but we are keeping our fingers crossed :)

Hey Everyone,

Bringing fresh baked goods..
Ham & Cheddar Croissants
Chocolate Croissants
Butter Croissants

...in case you need a bite.:smile:

I'm good with this!!! Anyone else want to meet us at Mercardo?

Ron, I'll meet you and Larry there for the carvan tomorrow morning since I know my girl could use some coffee! :)

I'm open to anything on the menu so will let you guys decide - this place is near the office but never tried it so will be fun to eat there for sure, can't wait.

baynsac: Your PM box is full, hopefully you read this and will bring the nsx coffee cup holder so I can get it from you! :wink:

Rich: thanks for the morning treats!

Ira, see ya there - you have my cell if you get lost

Last edited:
Back