• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Lonely NSX in a Pit of VIPERs

Very Interesting situation, happening by total coincidence.

A couple of months ago I had a company meeting at a local resort. I parked my car in the parking garage to keep it out of the Texas heat. It just so happened the national Viper convention was in town. I drove my NSX in front of these Vipers with pride, despite the intimidating sounds that come from over 500 Vipers. I did see some curious glances coming my way. Enjoy.

Attachments

• Me_NSX_Viper2.JPG
    Me_NSX_Viper2.JPG
    90.3 KB · Views: 1,426
  • Me_NSX_Viper1.JPG
    Me_NSX_Viper1.JPG
    84.2 KB · Views: 1,418
  • NSX_Viper2.JPG
    NSX_Viper2.JPG
    95.8 KB · Views: 1,425
Okay....since nobody else has asked....what is the deal with all those Vipers and the one NSX being all in one garage??

This was the National Viper Convention this year held at the Gaylord Texan. This resort is huge and the Viper owners overran the place. I had a company meeting at the same time, thus is why you see a single NSX here. These photos were on the first day of the convention and it was the last day I was able to park my car in the garage because the convention was given full garage priviliges. Everyone else was second citizen and had to find a parking spot in the lot if lucky enough to find a space. I was unhappy about that situation but thought it was good to at least be able to have these pictures.

At the risk of offending my Old Testament professors...

Yea, though I walk through the shadow of death, I shall fear no evil. For thou art with me; Thy NSX and thy F1 experience, they comfort me. Thou preparest a parking place before me in the presence of mine enemies; Thou annointest my engine with VTEC; My cup runneth over.

4055IMG_1962.jpg

Does that viper in the second pic have a poop brown interior?? I've never seen that before.... Not very becoming either!

If that interior doesn't look like a turd, I dunno what does. I wonder if it's aftermarket for some old schooler from the 70's maybe? :tongue:

dnyhof said:
Does that viper in the second pic have a poop brown interior?? I've never seen that before.... Not very becoming either!

I think that's the old interior out of my Dad's Nova, or his old Sedan DeVille! :eek:

The color works well for folks with a high fiber diet because you'll crap your diapers when you punch a Viper. :biggrin:

Back