• ***Text Box Error UPDATE*** Folks- we were able to fix the underlying issue with the missing text box on the forum. Everything should be back to normal. - Honcho

Look @ this PM I got

So I received a PM in response to my for sale ad for my NSX.

"Good Day Sir,
I would very much appreciate your time in sending me any supplemental pics and info on your NSX

Here is just a few basic questions...

Any paint damage(chips/bird droppings/bugs) or repaint/touchup?

Any component changes(drivetrain or other)?

What would be some maintance items that I would be due for in the near future?
THX, Mel"

Seeing as the person only has 3 posts and considering the language of the PM, it stinks of nigerian scam. So I just didn't waste my time responding.

Today, I get:

"Was your offer to sell the NSX a serious one?
Or are you just undecided as to if you want to part company with it? Judging from the many stock related postings, I would say the answer was "no".

I was just curious since you did not respond to my inquiry. With all due you respect, I kinda seems your using this NSX website as leverage for your stock broker client base. Sincerely, Mel

S76C Driver"

LOL. Thought you'd get a kick outta that.

Once you sell that NSX get a Corolla like me. It's kind of fun having people think you are broke. I used to get eat shit startes in the NSX and people used to say "Did you dad buy you that" I was 21 at the time. It kinda sucked. Having a beater Corolla people move, I ran a red light by a cop and he did not even look, I can floor it everywhere I drive do to it being slow and I dont have to wash it lol :)

My daily driver is humble enough. I think I'm going to snag a 335 next. Not too flashy, not too expensive, but great looking and EASY to make fast. :biggrin:

My daily driver is humble enough. I think I'm going to snag a 335 next. Not too flashy, not too expensive, but great looking and EASY to make fast. :biggrin:

The turbo's in that car suck in the heat and it loses a good 30-40 hp when it's hot. Vishnu is pretty good with these cars give them a call. I know Shiv and he's a good guy and knows his stuff.

"
I was just curious since you did not respond to my inquiry. With all due you respect, I kinda seems your using this NSX website as leverage for your stock broker client base. Sincerely, Mel
"
Lol ya alll 1100 of your posts :tongue:

"
"
Lol ya alll 1100 of your posts :tongue:

Right and since I still have a book of business. :rolleyes:

Back