• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Lookin' for an NSX

Hey guys, I'm rather new to the board (seems that I signed up a long time ago , but only ever posted once or twice).

I'm in the market for a used NSX. Is there any possibilty of finding a good one in the low $30k range?

Peace,
Rob

------------------

I suppose I need to get up to Atlanta and drive one before I decide on anything. How are the earlier models? They don't have power steering, correct? What're the specs ?

Every where that I looked today had them for high 30's, low 40's. I thought that I was a wee bit too high for early models.

Dude, at the top of this page is a nav. bar....on the far left is the FAQ. Click it now.

If you are still reading, click that link. Once you get there, digest all that information. Print it out and read it while your on the can, stuck in traffic, or bored at work.

You'll know everything you need to know, and won't ask questions that seem to clog this board every few days. The answer to your specifications question, lies within the faq btw....

You could have been a little more polite with your telling me to read the FAQ. I didn't notice the link at the top of the page or I would have done so. Pssh.

------------------

Hey Kevin,
back in Colorado and causing trouble already, huh?
biggrin.gif

Hope your going away party went well.

Akira410,
the FAQ is excellent. It's known throughout the NSX community as the largest resource for everything NSX. I've spent months going through and haven't covered everything. If you're like me, you love scouring the net for every last bit of material on your new purchase.
smile.gif

Notice the contents option below the main menu. That's an easy way to do a find for what you are looking for as the FAQ isn't searchable (how about that as an idea LUD?).

I've always found the research and buying process one of the best parts of a new purchase.
Once you do find that jewel, I strongly recommend you have one of us in that particular area go and check the car out with you before you buy. There have been a number of people who thought they had a clean car, but were luckily informed otherwise after having someone knowledgeable from this community check it out.
Good luck!

[This message has been edited by ilya (edited 14 October 2001).]

Nelson Landa down here in South Floria is selling his NSX..forgot the year (1991 or 1992 I believe): 6-spd tranny conversion, Comptech PowerGrip2 Clutch, Porsche Big Red brakes, very nice HRE wheels (I believe they are HRE...perhaps Kinesis).

Anyhow, you can call him at (305) 256-3494.

Disclaimer: I don't get dirt from Landa if you buy his NSX.

Andie

------------------

Andie,
Thanks, I'll give him a buzz. Does he have an e-mail address so I won't have to wait until I have a break from work to call?
smile.gif

Peace,
Rob

------------------

Originally posted by bartonkt:
You'll know everything you need to know, and won't ask questions that seem to clog this board every few days.

Geez leweez!! With all the recent happenings on the board and everything, let's lay off on slamming people, especially new people. They are new and don't know better, so that's why they ask questions which may be dumb at times, but we are here to help and educate people.

Originally posted by ilya:
Hey Kevin,
back in Colorado and causing trouble already, huh?
biggrin.gif

What?!?! I thought you just got another job out here? What ever happened to that NSX you were looking at? I feel so out of the loop...

Akira, Nelsons NSX is sooooooo beautiful, ohhh man those HRE's. Get that sucka!

------------------
95 T bl/bl @ 39.6K
DC Headers
RM DTM Exhaust
CT Strut Tower Bar

Back