• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

looking for a good body shop

I have searched for some time looking for the best place to take my car. It has damage to the back end. I noticed a lot of talk about mvdesigns. The thing about that is i noticed they are awesome for a repaint and minor stuff. I need to see what extent of damage is done as the back was hit pretty hard. I noticed another thread about the owner who's nsx was crashed by the dealership and taken to san pedro auto body and had nothing but good to say. I have also looked at some of the web sites that sell ferraris and lambos and asked where they bring thier cars as they too have high end aluminum frames. The place I came across was sterling collision center specifically in tustun. They seem to have a good review and work on a lot of other high end cars so I wanted to see if anyone else here has heard of or been to sterling, either in tustun or ontario. Id perfer ontario as it is closer but I cant find much info on the ontario location as compared to the tustun one. Thanks guys

give the boys over at DF (downforce) a call. they have a full in house body shop. the painter's name is Sean. he knows his stuff and does great work. i had him work on both my BMW 335i and also my Lamborghini Gallardo. there in anaheim i think, so should be a little closer than ontario :tongue:

Thanks for the input. I considered them but decided on bell automotive in costa mesa/ long beach down the street from auto wave. Guys seem very good at what they do, use stuff only recomended by ferrari like their frame straightner, ect. Car is there for about 5 weeks give or take. From what ive heard from another member they even torque the bolts to spec and paint them green like oem from the factory. Im sure my baby is in good hands. This will be the longest 5 weeks everrrr :/

Thanks for the input. I considered them but decided on bell automotive in costa mesa/ long beach down the street from auto wave. Guys seem very good at what they do, use stuff only recomended by ferrari like their frame straightner, ect. Car is there for about 5 weeks give or take. From what ive heard from another member they even torque the bolts to spec and paint them green like oem from the factory. Im sure my baby is in good hands. This will be the longest 5 weeks everrrr :/

sorry to bring this thread back from the dead but how'd your shop experience go? Neighbor backed up into my car today and i too will need autobody work soon.. :mad:

yea, shawn has the car. I decided to get a new nsx not because of the shop, but that the damage dollar amount was so high i mind as well just get a clean nsx. The place does great work. If you look at some of my pics, they basically custome did the paint to match since the factory is some 4 stage paint job I guess. They fixed eddie's enzo he crashed, along with tons of other high end lambos and stuff. Price is high but so is the quality.

Back