• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Looking for a test ride/drive(?) in philly

I am thinking about purchasing my first NSX and I am hoping that someone in Philadelphia area might be so kind as to take me out for a test ride/drive. I don't excect anyone to offer to let me drive there car without first meeting but if after we meet you were to feel ok, it would be great if i could at least take the car around the block once to get feel for the NSX. I have owned other cars of this caliaber (currenty a 95' 993) but I know from experiance that every car is different and untill you experiance it first hand you never really know if you will like it. I have always liked the looks and from everything i have read here on Prime I should be very satisified with the performance and reliability.

Thank you in advance!!!

Bill

Bill, I'm in Maple Shade NJ. If you want to stop over some day let me know, I have a 96 nsx. Be glad to take you for a ride!

Ceeya32

Great, thank you for the offer. I'm not sure when I'll be able to make it over but hopefully if work is not too busy and one of the next few weekends is going to be nice i'll get in touch with you and come over.

Thanks,

Bill

Hi Bill,

Where are you in West Chester?? I live in Drexel Hill and I am always in West Chester for work or hanging out in town.

-Mike

Mikey,

I live on Rt 3 about 3 miles from downtown. If you know where the Blarney Stone is I'm just down the stree. Let me know when you'll be around next and maybe we can meet up.

Bill

Back