• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Looking for BBS rims-need advice

hey guys im looking for BBS rims similar to the ones on the ferrari stradale. the only bbs rims i could find for our cars are the LM's. i've also tried looking on the BBS website but they seem to not have rims for acura. any suggestions. thanks

WealthBuildR said:
hey guys im looking for BBS rims similar to the ones on the ferrari stradale. the only bbs rims i could find for our cars are the LM's. i've also tried looking on the BBS website but they seem to not have rims for acura. any suggestions. thanks

Have you considered the Work VS-XX? We do these in custom sizes and finishes. They look very similar to the BBS LM and are quite a bit less expensive.

12348Picture_049.jpg

Cheers,
-- Chris

Chris -

what's the weight like on the Work wheels? I've always liked the Work Meister wheels but as I recall, they're pretty heavy no?

I love the BBS RGRs

These are diamond black 17/18. The 17" front for the NSX is/was only available in Japan last time I checked. But, if you want them bad enough there is always a way (link). .

attachment.php

Here's my RGR's in silver, 17" front/18" rear. They are also available in diamond black and I believe gold as well. Check with Tom at RP Motorsports.....
5115IMG_1074-med.JPG

If you are looking for some high quality mesh forged wheels which are strong, light, well built and reasonably priced, BBS RG-R and Volk SE37K/LE37K are your top choices hands down.
Steve

RACERnsX said:
Here's my RGR's in silver, 17" front/18" rear. They are also available in diamond black and I believe gold as well. Check with Tom at RP Motorsports.....

Those are truly gorgeous, among my favorites. The Japanese ones are different offsets, so no spacers.

A set on yahoo japan right now are:
Black Chrome BBS RGRs
7.5 × 17 up front w/a 35 offset (and 215/40ZR17s)
9.5 × 18 in rear w/a 25 offset (and 255/35ZR18s)

Current Bid is 300,000Y or about $2700USD
(plus shipping, which I am sure is a killer)

RACERnsX said:
5115IMG_1074-med.JPG

absolutely beautiful. any full car shots?

Da Hapa said:
absolutely beautiful. any full car shots?

Thanks for the complements, I'm a big fan of BBS and love how the RG-R's show off the brake work I've done. You couldn't see any this with my 92 OEM wheels. Here's a couple of full shots the car....

5115IMG_1083-med.JPG

5115IMG_1037-med.JPG

Last edited:
RACERnsX said:
Thanks for the complements, I'm a big fan of BBS and love how the RG-R's show off the brake work I've done. You couldn't see any this with my 92 OEM wheels. Here's a couple of full shots the car....

5115IMG_1083-med.JPG

5115IMG_1037-med.JPG

absolutely beautiful. pm sent.

dave22 said:
You're probably thinking of the CH

BBS%20CH.jpg

360CS_rear-side.jpg

And I don't think NSX fitment is offered :(

can I use adaptors?

Back