• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Looking for exhaust for 92’ have Cantrell headers already

Anyone have a good clean exhaust for sale? Seems like all the posts I find are old and long gone, I’m new, so don’t wad me up to hard here ok? 🤘🏻

Nope, aftermarket only, have stock on mine now, want something to make it sound better, since I already have headers on it.
"Better" sound is quite subjective. I always tell new owners to go to a local NSX meet and listen to the different exhausts. After all, what sounds great to one person might sound terrible to another.

For general application, I steer owners to the Comptech exhaust (either Gen1 or Gen2) if they are looking for a more aggressive tone than stock. It's lighter, has a deeper rumble and doesn't really drone that bad. You can sometimes find used ones in the marketplace or call Shad at Driving Ambition and he can get you a new one.

"Better" sound is quite subjective. I always tell new owners to go to a local NSX meet and listen to the different exhausts. After all, what sounds great to one person might sound terrible to another.

For general application, I steer owners to the Comptech exhaust (either Gen1 or Gen2) if they are looking for a more aggressive tone than stock. It's lighter, has a deeper rumble and doesn't really drone that bad. You can sometimes find used ones in the marketplace or call Shad at Driving Ambition and he can get you a new one.
Honcho,

I have a 94' with the full Comptech system on it, it sounds great. I'm just trying to see if there are any nice used systems out there first, before I pull the trigger on new for my 92'.

I have cat delete pipes for stock first generation exhaust. Not new but barely used noticeable horsepower increase and definitely sounds better. These are supposed to be for track use only, certainly not legal for street use. I’d like to get $200. Thank you.

Back