• ***Text Box Error UPDATE*** Folks- we were able to fix the underlying issue with the missing text box on the forum. Everything should be back to normal. - Honcho

looking for single din dash

Does anybody know where I can find a single din dash/plastic piece? Do they make these aftermarket? I have a clarion head unit and the current plastic surround is chipped and cracked and I'd like a new piece. Suggestions?

Does anybody know where I can find a single din dash/plastic piece? Do they make these aftermarket? I have a clarion head unit and the current plastic surround is chipped and cracked and I'd like a new piece. Suggestions?

Can you clarify as to what exactly you are looking for? A center console or a piece for your radio?

Also I posted your Mugen rollbar thread in the vendor/group buy section with photos. You should just reply on that thread.

Im looking for the plastic piece that surrounds the cd player. Like the frame thing that slips over the shifter, e brake handle, the whole piece. Its about two or three feet long, plastic.

You want a center console. None pre-made for aftermarket radios. You can buy the SOS one and cut it yourself, it has no radio cut at all. It also need paint as the finish is not meant to be final, it's rough. None of the aftermarket consoles fit as good as OEM, many choose to modify that. A good car stereo shop can do it for you.

Back