• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

looking for someone In the Hudson Valley NY area who can repair/replace leather

I’m looking at getting some new leather skins for my seats and definitely getting my center console repaired the previous owner decided that sheet metal screws were the best way to install a cell phone holder:mad:So I’m looking for someone In the Hudson Valley NY area who can repair/replace the leather that runs from behind the glove box down the passenger side,And install a leather kit on my seats. I wont someone who can make it look completely stock like the holes were never there and match the original leather/Stitching.

Hi--try Rod Meagher in Troy, NY, (518) 272-5285. While he hasn't done any work for me in about 5 years, he was top-notch and very reasonably priced. He has stitched up custom leather seat covers and covered several interior components for a couple of cars I had in the past and has done several leather/vinyl repairs for me as well. He's a perfectionist and his work has been always A-1. I assume he's still in the business . Anyway, he's a good guy to try. Tell him Bill Van Dyne sent you.

Assuming you're looking for someone closer to home than Albany, try sending a PM to NSXprime username pbassjo, or call him at Vince's. Since he has a high-end body shop in Poughkeepsie, I'm sure he'll know who's the best in the area.

Joe does leather. Well, not around the house, anyway. :biggrin:

nsxtasy said:
Assuming you're looking for someone closer to home than Albany, try sending a PM to NSXprime username pbassjo, or call him at Vince's. Since he has a high-end body shop in Poughkeepsie, I'm sure he'll know who's the best in the area.

If you see the job Joe did on his NSX seats you will look no further:).

Regards,
LarryB

There is a guy in Rifton called country canvas, he should be ablr to do you right. Where in ulster are you? I had the Black NSX that was in the garage fire last year, We are planning a local ride with a few other prime member soon, poughkeepsie to woodstock and around the resorvoir, let me know

dkny-nsx said:
There is a guy in Rifton called country canvas, he should be ablr to do you right. Where in ulster are you? I had the Black NSX that was in the garage fire last year, We are planning a local ride with a few other prime member soon, poughkeepsie to woodstock and around the resorvoir, let me know

I heard about that it was in the paper I think, I kept getting phone calls from friends because people thought it was mine. Did u get another one? Last fall I seen one at Mariners in Kingston down by the waterfront .blk/blk 93 with wheels?

I live 5 min from there I never knew that there was a shop so close thanks for the info.

Let me know about the ride, I’m always down for a good cruse

Thanks for the nice recommend.
My installed leather seat covers.
attachment.php
attachment.php

I've done this for a long time and not just for the NSX.

BTW drifter and I have met though he did not see any of my seat work.

DRIFTER said:
I heard about that it was in the paper I think, I kept getting phone calls from friends because people thought it was mine. Did u get another one? Last fall I seen one at Mariners in Kingston down by the waterfront .blk/blk 93 with wheels?

I live 5 min from there I never knew that there was a shop so close thanks for the info.

Let me know about the ride, I’m always down for a good cruse

That was mine, I live down by the water front. BlK with black and yellow interior, HRE wheels, Aghh.. I really miss that car. I just bought a ferrari 348 spyder. It is starting to relieve the pain.

Back