• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Looking to buy M coupe, need help!

One of my best friends is looking to buy a BMW MZ3 coupe, called the M coupe. He's checked Roadfly, Ebay, Autotrader, Cars.com and he's found nothing. He had one of these cars in 2002 and wants another ASAP. He will buy today and has the funds already. Im sure he will pay a finders fee. Any color, no miles over 80k and nothing over $30k. TIA

Buy the Z4 M Coupe right from the BMW dealer. :)

j/k can't help I can find about 60 with that conditions in germany. Good luck with your search.

coupe only, any motor will do:wink: He is willing to travel to anywhere they have a nice one.

The Kid said:
One of my best friends is looking to buy a BMW MZ3 coupe, called the M coupe. He's checked Roadfly, Ebay, Autotrader, Cars.com and he's found nothing. He had one of these cars in 2002 and wants another ASAP. He will buy today and has the funds already. Im sure he will pay a finders fee. Any color, no miles over 80k and nothing over $30k. TIA

My wife was looking for one for years and could not find the one she wanted (Alpine White / Red and Black interior). Those cars are hard to find, unless you want a silver one. :wink:

Meeyatch1 said:
My wife was looking for one for years and could not find the one she wanted (Alpine White / Red and Black interior). Those cars are hard to find, unless you want a silver one. :wink:

He wants silver that was the color of his 99:wink:

Thanks for all the help,

He went last night to upstate NY and picked up a black 99 with 60k on it for $19k. Immaculate car and with a tons of DINAN goodies! Seemed cheap and a truly perfect car.

The Kid said:
Thanks for all the help,

He went last night to upstate NY and picked up a black 99 with 60k on it for $19k. Immaculate car and with a tons of DINAN goodies! Seemed cheap and a truly perfect car.

Post pics!! :D

Meeyatch1 said:
Post pics!! :D

He's out looking at rims right now but ill get some up. He wanted to spend $25k so now he figure's he'll blow $5k on goodies. I told him, AC SCHNITZER type 3 rims with the bolts in 19's and call it a day:biggrin:

Good luck with your search. A great car.

This is a ride that is on my list and now that I have the $$ to offer right away if a Low milage <25k estoril blue S54 with blue/blackor all black interior pops up... It defiantely is in the running.

Almost picked up a steel grey 02 in the fall but it sold in a less than a week!

Love the Clown Car:biggrin:

Great car...

My buddy has an M Coupe, and his wife, an M Roadster, among other vehicles.

There are plenty of them out there, just not usually for sale :smile:

THE4TH said:
Great car...

My buddy has an M Coupe, and his wife, an M Roadster, among other vehicles.

There are plenty of them out there, just not usually for sale :smile:

I think I remember reading they only made about 5000 of them, better chances of buying NSX:wink:

Back