• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

LoveFab Stage 1 and 2 Turbo systems – Now shipped to your door

Vendor Link: http://nsxprime.com/wiki/LoveFab,_Inc.

Hey fellow Primers!

Over the years we have installed and tuned many dozens of customer’s NSX’s as well as provided unprecedented and trouble free door-to-door turbocharging service. While we are still the leaders in the door-to-door category, many owners enjoy working on their own cars and don’t want the added labor and shipping costs involved with sending a car across the country. The last couple years, we have strayed away from our original “in-house only” concept and shipped several kits to customers who have wanted to perform the install themselves. Those customers reported great success so we have decided to offer this to everyone who wishes to try!

First and foremost, our system is quite easy to install. If you can install a set of headers and exhaust, you can install our turbo system. Should you run into a question during the installation process, we are a phone call or email away and I think all of our existing LoveFab turbo owners will attest to our excellent customer service after the sale.

We have the capability to enhance and simplify the DIY experience by also offering remote tuning support! We can show you how to datalog with a laptop and help you tune the car remotely via email! Our extensive library of base calibrations for both the AEM F/IC and the AEM EMS ensures that your final tune will only take a fraction of the time to complete if you prefer to pay someone local to tune the car.

Our systems come equipped with our built-in-house long-tube headers which have shown considerable gains over several aftermarket NSX headers in these high HP turbocharged applications. Due to many years of research we have been able to successfully run our kits with NO OIL PUMP. This simplifies the install even further as well as adding to the overall reliability of the turbo system. Our water-to-air and air-to-air intercoolers bolt to the car without any modifications to the chassis. All of our components are manufactured with either 6061 aluminum or back-purged 304 stainless steel. Extensive road and track testing has ensured unmatched reliability. The entire system is built around the NSX and has had consistent fitment on all years of NSX - through dozens of generations of installations.

HeadersOnMotor%20001.jpg

HeadersOnMotor%20002.jpg

HeadersOnMotor%20003.jpg

HeadersOnMotor%20004.jpg

HeadersOnMotor%20005.jpg

HeadersOnMotor%20006.jpg

HeadersOnMotor%20007.jpg

Installation%20pictures%20027.jpg

Installation%20pictures%20028.jpg

AlColcer%20059.jpg

NielsNSX%20010.jpg

NielsNSX%20011.jpg

PJ's%20NSX%20001.jpg

PJ's%20NSX%20005.jpg

PJ's%20NSX%20008.jpg

PJ's%20NSX%20010.jpg

PJs%20NSXFront.jpg

StopTechs%20and%20Turbo%20pics%20001.jpg

Installation%20pictures%20024.jpg

StopTechs%20and%20Turbo%20pics%20008.jpg

Stage 1 picture
1995NSX%20017.jpg

Power production from the Stage 2 kit has been wonderful with numbers ranging from 400WHP to 478WHP. 90% of peak torque is usually available by 3800rpm.

CCI00002E.JPG

Stage 1 Dyno
RobWarkDyno.JPG

PJ's%20Dyno.jpg

CharliesDyno.jpg

Track video with a customer's 1991 with 3.2 swap, 478WHP and Meth Injection:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uQt1uwuxzWc

Dyno video with our old shop car with Stage 1 kit installed 398WHP:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kwRuj07K3BY

Parts lists:

Stage 1 turbo system components: $6,899.99

-LoveFab long-tube V-band FI-spec headers
-LoveFab V-band Y-pipe
-LoveFab Magnaflow based muffler with adjustable tips for the best fit and finish
-LoveFab aluminum charge piping with high quality T-bolt clamps and silicon couplers
-LoveFab Proprietary support rack(the first company to utilize this on an NSX!).
-LoveFab Intake with AEM Dryflow air filter
-LoveFab 44mm dumptube
-TiAL 44mm wastegate
-TiAL Q Blow off valve
-Precision T4 based turbocharger, ranging from 58mm to 67mm Compressor wheels.
-Precision Air/Air intercooler
-Hardware for turbo system hot pipes
-Base Calibration for AEM EMS or AEM F/IC
-*Must use 1995 and new sway bar for intercooler clearance!*

Stage 2 turbo system components: $7,499.99

-LoveFab long-tube V-band FI-spec headers
-LoveFab V-band Y-pipe
-LoveFab Magnaflow based muffler with adjustable tips for the best fit and finish
-LoveFab WAIC intercooler
-LoveFab front-mount heat exchanger
-LoveFab aluminum charge piping with high quality T-bolt clamps and silicon couplers
-LoveFab Proprietary support rack(the first company to utilize this on an NSX).
-LoveFab Intake with AEM Dryflow air filter
-LoveFab 44mm dumptube
-TiAL 44mm wastegate
-TiAL Q Blow off valve
-Precision T4 based turbocharger, ranging from 58mm to 67mm Compressor wheels.
-Pump and Fittings for WAIC installation
-5/8” water hose for WAIC.
-Hardware for turbo system hot pipes
-Base Calibration for AEM EMS or AEM F/IC

We are very proud to continue offering one of the only NSX specific turbo kits that does not require cutting or grinding anything on your beloved NSX. Everything in our kit is a bolt-on component that can be later removed if the vehicle must be returned back.

We have several Fuel Management options available as well as a bolt-on AEM Methanol injection system for separate purchase.

You don’t have to settle for a cheap turbo kit. Now you can have the very best shipped to your door at an affordable price. We look forward to hearing from you!

Re: LoveFab Stage 1 and 2 Turbo systems – Now shipped to your door!

if thats Pj's car with the Taitec diffuser. I have the same thing. Would it be a different price point for a center exit exhaust?

Re: LoveFab Stage 1 and 2 Turbo systems – Now shipped to your door!

Are you looking for a single center-exit exhaust or a dual center exit exhaust similar to PJ's dual exit?

We would need PJ's exhaust back in-house(he agreed this would be OK the last time I spoke with him) to fixture, or we would need the car.

Otherwise if you wish to have a single center-exit, we will need the car in-shop.

Glad to hear a proven NSX turbo faber is offering this kit for people to install... Too many monkeys making kits they piece together

Glad to hear a proven NSX turbo faber is offering this kit for people to install... Too many monkeys making kits they piece together

I'm not looking for an FI option but I like reading about the ones floating around that are quality units.
I've noticed that only on certain threads you degrade a certain company and others you rave about.
Do you have an agenda or a problem with one of the vendors that are offering FI options? Have you had a bad experience personally with them that you can to share with the rest of us?
It seems like you only post quick little rude comments without anything backing them up.
I would, and I'm sure others would like to know what your problem is.
:confused:

I've noticed that only on certain threads you degrade a certain company and others you rave about.
Do you have an agenda or a problem with one of the vendors that are offering FI options? Have you had a bad experience personally with them that you can to share with the rest of us?
It seems like you only post quick little rude comments without anything backing them up.
I would, and I'm sure others would like to know what your problem is.
:confused:

I was thinking that same thing but didn't want to start another argument inside someone else's product thread. Maybe we need to start a thread in the FI section where we can have this kind of debate.

I was thinking that same thing but didn't want to start another argument inside someone else's product thread. Maybe we need to start a thread in the FI section where we can have this kind of debate.

That would be a good idea.
I was a little hesistant to even post that but figured since he has been on this thread that maybe he would read it.
Now whether or not he decides to start a thread and discuss things in a civil manner is up to him.
In no way do I want to infringe on the original intent of this thread.

Thanks for the internet etiquette guys!

I wanted to clear up some confusion. The kits listed in this thread are complete MECHANICALLY only. Fuel management is still needed to complete the system, and is obviously available seperately.

Also, we will sell our kits without headers for $1000 off these prices, however, some slight fabrication may be needed in order fit all of the different header options out there.

We still highly recommend that you use our headers for fitment and performance benefits.

Thanks for the continued support guys!

His shop phone is always available for questions along with private messages here & FB. I don't understand why issues always have to be for public display. Me personally prefer not to see the drama on threads or even mentioned. If you have a bad experience, attempt to resolve it and if unsuccessful, there is a place to voice your issues about the company or product.
I have had bad experience$ with Cody and Chris at S.O.S. but not once did I throw tantrums on a thread about it.

That would be a good idea.
I was a little hesistant to even post that but figured since he has been on this thread that maybe he would read it.
Now whether or not he decides to start a thread and discuss things in a civil manner is up to him.
In no way do I want to infringe on the original intent of this thread.

Last edited:
Back