• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Lowered my NSX with Eibachs (before & after pics)

Before:

6204424-ac76-02000180-.jpg

6204431-74e3-02000180-.jpg

After:

6276741-fe08-02000180-.jpg

6276733-70b0-02000180-.jpg

6276710-1af8-02000180-.jpg

What do you guys think? I lowered with Eibachs. Sorry about the "after" pics, tried to get home from work before sunset but never could make it.

Ryan

[This message has been edited by RyRy210 (edited 03 October 2001).]

I can't really tell if the car is lowered, my eyesight is getting worse obviously, but it does look like you live in Florida.

Actually, I live in Southern California. My friend looked at the car and thought the front rim looked smaller after the car was lowered, and like PUREVIL, he thought 17/18 wheels would make the car look more "proportionate". He actually thought the car looked better BEFORE the lowering because the front wheel didn't look as small.

Ryan

Looks good. I'm thinking of Eibachs and Bilsteins for mine.

You really need wheels though. Lowering gets rid of the gap between the top of the tire and the fender but emphasizes the huge gap between the rear wheel sidewall and the fender. Put something fat under there ASAP.

Alan

------------------
Alan Peltier
Operations Manager
HRE Performance Wheels
[email protected]

'94 black/black NSX
HID only so far. Needs wheels!
Performance upgrades coming as soon as I can scrape up the cash! Donations much appreciated!!

Check out our website at http://www.hrewheels.com

Hey Ryan, what's up? I saw the pics of the car and knew they looked familiar for some reason. How's it going, bro? Lookin' Good!
smile.gif

Now that your ride is lowered, I don't recommend trying to go to Mitsuwa in SoCal. I doubt you can make it into the parking lot. George always has that problem. He used to make me drive. hehe.

------------------

[This message has been edited by akira410 (edited 14 October 2001).]

Thanks for all the great comments everyone, and I will keep that in mind Rob. I have a set of Volk TE-37s that I'm having custom refinished and will probably get it in the next few weeks. As soon as I get them I will post pics again. I hope that it will be an improvement over stock in terms if aesthetics.

Ryan

Back