• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Lucas in the Globe and Mail

Good for him....However, Lucas have been given the NSXCC the Cold shoulder since Est Fest 2008...

Not sure why

I think it's because he's really busy with paying work now. He did come out for the fall cruise last year. I can't blame the guy for taking paying jobs.

being in a similar industry to lucas myself; it would likely be that he is just simply too busy. alot of the work in photo/cinema happens to happen on weekends/weeknights (either for shoots are the tremendous amounts of editing that follows)

I think it's because he's really busy with paying work now. He did come out for the fall cruise last year. I can't blame the guy for taking paying jobs.

Go Lucas Go!

Remember, Lucas may be the official photographer of all these Clubs, but Im the official photographer of Lucas!!!

065.jpg

136.jpg

171.jpg

216.jpg

Thanks for the support guys, I really appreciate it! I would not be where I am with out the amazing support of all my friends in the exotic car community,

As Sean mentioned I have been extremely busy shooting for clients. My business has grown so much in the last 2 years and sometimes it is tough to keep up! I will always remember the support the Canadian NSX crew has showed me since the beginning and I'm looking forward to coming out to more events when my schedule allows.

See you all in a few weeks at the fall cruise!

Thank you again,

Lucas

Back