• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Man Builds Lamborghini In His Basement

Ha! I was going to make a smartass comment about how is he going to get that thing up the basement stairs (before I saw the pics). It turns out that's not an issue if you have a backhoe. :D

That is an amazing story, and the man definitely has incredible skills!!

10 years of anticipation... I bet that was one heck of a 1st drive he had :cool:

Aaaaaah! The article stops right where there should be "And this is what it is like to drive it" segment.
What about performance? How does it compare to the original? 0-60 times? Skidpad? Quarter mile? If it was mine I'd have to know like the second day I dug that sucker out of the basement.

Aaaaaah! The article stops right where there should be "And this is what it is like to drive it" segment.
What about performance? How does it compare to the original? 0-60 times? Skidpad? Quarter mile? If it was mine I'd have to know like the second day I dug that sucker out of the basement.

Ditto! I am hoping they continue to follow this.

P

Stunning achievement!

My mate is currently re-building his LP5000S. You could have sworn from this man's build that he had the original Lamborghini schematics as his car looks almost identical (tubular frame and body panel positions).

Kudos and I hope he achieves some sort of fame or recognition for his efforts! Perhaps Jay Leno will feature him on his Late Show!

Jetpilot

Back