• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Market Assessment

Look, no assessment is perfect but this guy is steady handed and generally factual in his approach.
The Type S portion is more open to conversation but it doesn't have the years of data the regular Gen 2 has and the Type S market included a bunch of speculators.

I am somewhat in the market for a base NC1, so this video is timely. Looks like a level-headed appraisal. I really want a Type S, but as in the video they are just insanely priced. Most realistic is a high optioned 2017 for me. We’ll see as I’m clearly not in a hurry.

I am somewhat in the market for a base NC1, so this video is timely. Looks like a level-headed appraisal. I really want a Type S, but as in the video they are just insanely priced. Most realistic is a high optioned 2017 for me. We’ll see as I’m clearly not in a hurry.
@neuronbob my highly spec'd Nouvelle Blue 17 is for sale in the classifieds with low mileage.

Back